Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
...Diedrich was able to clone himself endlessly, and he still came 5th! emotion_dowant

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That is true. Louie had the real challenge gulping gallons of blood plus eating pies.

Divine Muse

And the Twins(2), Orphans(3), ETC never even made it to part two.

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Twilight Afternoon
That is true. Louie had the real challenge gulping gallons of blood plus eating pies.

Ian's a vampire too though wink after all, Ian and Louie are brothers.

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon

Wooowowoowo What? Did I miss that somewhere? I thought it was just Louie who was the only one out of the two that was a vampire. Ian had it easy with the two stomach his and Rufus,

Divine Muse

Twilight Afternoon
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon

Wooowowoowo What? Did I miss that somewhere? I thought it was just Louie who was the only one out of the two that was a vampire. Ian had it easy with the two stomach his and Rufus,

Both Ian and Louie are half vampires, their dad was Vlad Von Helson and their mother was Rosalie, then she left him, married Gambino, went back for her kids, Vlad had her shot to death by Zhivago right in front of both Louie and Ian.

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Twilight Afternoon
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon

Didn't you read the first post? lol And yeah, Ian and Louie are both the sons of Von Helson, and the woman who later became Gambino's wife (and Gino's Mum, therefore making Gino Louie and Ian's half-brother)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

20,025 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Mister Awesume
...Diedrich was able to clone himself endlessly, and he still came 5th! emotion_dowant

Well, what about the hare and the tortoise? I guess it's the same moral here, except you can call it the Grunny and the Man and Cat...

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You know what, I'll read the comic over again after America Got talent and Dance Moms are over.

Patriotic Prophet

Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon

Didn't you read the first post? lol And yeah, Ian and Louie are both the sons of Von Helson, and the woman who later became Gambino's wife (and Gino's Mum, therefore making Gino Louie and Ian's half-brother)

However, Ian had been receiving treatments from Edmund, financed by Gambino, since he was a boy, so he is now human. Maybe 5% vampire, but almost all human. He's not "Damian" anymore. He doesn't drink blood and he does not become "sweary in the sun" as Louie does.

Divine Muse

Aja Mayhem
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon

However, Ian had been receiving treatments from Edmund, financed by Gambino, since he was a boy, so he is now human. Maybe 5% vampire, but almost all human. He's not "Damian" anymore. He doesn't drink blood and he does not become "sweary in the sun" as Louie does.

The treatments only suppressed his vampire side symbolized by his blonde hair. Now that his hair is just like his fathers I have a suspicion that he is just as sweary in the sun as Louie.

Ian never took the cure, Moira dropped it before he could. Is SHE still a vampire (Louie made her one when she died from a two story fall LOL) or did she reconsider and take the cure?

Patriotic Prophet

Jayce Reinhardt

The treatments only suppressed his vampire side symbolized by his blonde hair. Now that his hair is just like his fathers I have a suspicion that he is just as sweary in the sun as Louie.

Given Ian's own words "I kind of used to be one" (#28 Stranger Danger), it's over, except in the minds of vampire teen fans and the like. His hair wasn't a symbol of his suppressed vampirism, he was dyeing it to help hide his identity as a Von Helson heir. wink

Jayce Reinhardt

Ian never took the cure, Moira dropped it before he could. Is SHE still a vampire (Louie made her one when she died from a two story fall LOL) or did she reconsider and take the cure?

At the end of that abysmal animation, she was, but in some off-camera, offhand comment, which I cannot dig up at the moment a remark she made in her store? which is gone now, Gaia indicated she'd gone back to being human.

1,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mister Awesume
Twilight Afternoon

Are they really?! I didn't know that! :O What was the prize for supporting team Ian and Rufus btw, does anyone know?

Dapper Informer

10,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
At least Ian doesnt have to drink the filling out of the pies. Stein was probably cutting his stomach open letting the eaten pies fall out of it or something. Deidrich... uhh... he was having a bad case of cloning himself uusing pimples on his back.

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Diedrich did have his clones. Especially when they could allow a player to have a moment where no one could boo them. The contest depended on the fans and well, Diedrich did have a lead and that it faltered somehow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff