In Elegant Graffiti
Divinely Deviant
When he explodes
all of us will rest a lil' easier.
or we'll have mini disgusting green bunnies
humping all over Gaia.

Maybe we could hunt them down.
Like Duck Hunt! It could be a new game.

nonono, don't hurt the grunnies. They only want to be loved, and to make people laugh. Awww. heart

Maybe Duck Hunt was a bad comparison, because I didn't mean we had to kill them. I used it as a reference because I imagined a bunch of 8-bit Diedrichs scurrying across the screen, and then popping them with little tranq darts and sending Rufus out to bring them back. Oh! And then you could domesticate them, and all his fans could have wee little Diedrichs.

Oh, that sounds kind of fun, and cute, actually. I could see having a Grunny farm in my back yard. They could entertain at parties!

Aged Prophet

13,250 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Azikel's Partner

Anxious Aura

Lyx
In Elegant Graffiti

Maybe Duck Hunt was a bad comparison, because I didn't mean we had to kill them. I used it as a reference because I imagined a bunch of 8-bit Diedrichs scurrying across the screen, and then popping them with little tranq darts and sending Rufus out to bring them back. Oh! And then you could domesticate them, and all his fans could have wee little Diedrichs.

Oh, that sounds kind of fun, and cute, actually. I could see having a Grunny farm in my back yard. They could entertain at parties!

I could see that.
"Did you know that the tradition of using punch bowls as centerpieces comes from ancient Aztec ritual blood sacrifices? It's true! Okay, bye!"

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
In Elegant Graffiti
Lyx
In Elegant Graffiti

I could see that.
"Did you know that the tradition of using punch bowls as centerpieces comes from ancient Aztec ritual blood sacrifices? It's true! Okay, bye!"

Aww, haha, that's so totally Diedrich, horrifying factoids so cheerfully presented. It always makes me crack up. But I guess not everyone likes that. But he's so happy, and a nice interjection of silly humor on this site.

Rainbow Explorer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
It takes a lot for me to hate anyone/anything, but Deidrich has admittedly been creeping me out lately...

Versatile Tactician

Real DevilNinja
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF HIS CUTENESS AND HIS EPIC ABILITY TO CLONE HIMSELF twisted
His cloning will bring about the Second Grunny Invasion cat_stare

Azikel's Partner

Anxious Aura

Lyx
In Elegant Graffiti
I could see that.

Aww, haha, that's so totally Diedrich, horrifying factoids so cheerfully presented. It always makes me crack up. But I guess not everyone likes that. But he's so happy, and a nice interjection of silly humor on this site.

I actually do like Diedrich on the whole, but his recent transformation disturbs me a wee bit. The "facts" and "statistics" he quotes are really thoroughly enjoyable for me, and I did join his team during Easter. But the great big green beanbag chair look is weirding me out, not to mention the hive-mind of clones.

Beloved Capitalist

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Did you know?

That Diedritch might need a colonoscopy after the event?

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
In Elegant Graffiti
Lyx
In Elegant Graffiti
I could see that.

I actually do like Diedrich on the whole, but his recent transformation disturbs me a wee bit. The "facts" and "statistics" he quotes are really thoroughly enjoyable for me, and I did join his team during Easter. But the great big green beanbag chair look is weirding me out, not to mention the hive-mind of clones.

I hope he goes back to his cute little self, too. I think the green blob is funny, but now I'm over it. I want cute Diedrich back! classified_diedrich

Aged Prophet

13,250 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Divinely Deviant
And Kanoko's emoness
is pathetic.

Stabby rip stab stab

stare

I disagree about the grunny, it is a tad scary though.
But I totally agree about Kanako. = . =
She's a disgrace to the female race.
She makes us look like the traditional weak woman. D:<
I mean if if someone like Moira had made it to the finals I wouldn't be against it.
But Kanako...really? >:/

Aged Prophet

13,250 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Imperator Techk

lol

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nice topic. I think a showdown between him and Radio Jack would be awesome.

Aged Prophet

13,250 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Amella_01
Divinely Deviant
And Kanoko's emoness
is pathetic.

Stabby rip stab stab

stare

I disagree about the grunny, it is a tad scary though.
But I totally agree about Kanako. = . =
She's a disgrace to the female race.
She makes us look like the traditional weak woman. D:<
I mean if if someone like Moira had made it to the finals I wouldn't be against it.
But Kanako...really? >:/

At least we agree on that.
I am not a weak woman.
I do not suffer from "The Vapors".
I dislike her character as much as I dislike
that FAT a** grunny
No offense.

10,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
*points to avatar*