Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Eruravenne
Siefren
Hello GIB Pie HQ...say should we call ourselves the GIP (Gaian's in Pie) for the time being? lol. ^^ *laughs hysterically at his own horrible joke.*

Boooo... *throws a pie at you*

OoO!! You would pie a fellow agent?! Because i'm on an opposing team? lol. ^^ Vengence is swift.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren
Hello GIB Pie HQ...say should we call ourselves the GIP (Gaian's in Pie) for the time being? lol. ^^ *laughs hysterically at his own horrible joke.*

OoO!! You would pie a fellow agent?! Because i'm on an opposing team? lol. ^^ Vengence is swift.

No, it's was because you told a horrible joke, lol.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren

lol Oh I see. ^^ You know it was corny funny though. ^_^

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren

Well, if it was really awful, I wouldn't have responded at all, heheh. wink

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren

lol so you admit that you liked it? ^^

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren

I may have snickered a bit. razz

Codebreaking Inquisitor

...But I don't want to wear a pie suit.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren

I may have snickered a bit. razz

lol I see. ^^

Hey I have a question, do you know how we're suppose to find alchemy items? because I can't seem to find any other than what's available in the store already. I was just wondering if you had any details on that or not.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Ilafatyu
...But I don't want to wear a pie suit.

are you afraid you'd be tempted to eat it? lol. ^^

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Are we pieing hard enough?

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Siefren
Hey I have a question, do you know how we're suppose to find alchemy items? because I can't seem to find any other than what's available in the store already. I was just wondering if you had any details on that or not.

As far as I know, they come from Daily Chance and Magical Giftboxes and possibly zOMG (but not sure about that one). I haven't managed to find any yet, despite clicking all the DC carts every day since the items first started showing up. sad Beyond that... I'm sure there's a thread in the GCD with more information. They're always on top of stuff like this.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Eruravenne
Siefren

As far as I know, they come from Daily Chance and Magical Giftboxes and possibly zOMG (but not sure about that one). I haven't managed to find any yet, despite clicking all the DC carts every day since the items first started showing up. sad Beyond that... I'm sure there's a thread in the GCD with more information. They're always on top of stuff like this.

That's what I had been hearing but I myself have not gotten any of the ingredients for the items yet. I'm really wanting to get the grassy tsunami KO top, but I have to gain another level before that. and some of the items people have been crafting are abusing the market place by charging outrageous amounts of gold for. I figured this crap would happen. How do you feel about the alchemy thing? I don't much like it in a sense.

Also I've done key searches and haven't mannaged to find anything about finding the items.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Siefren

It's not myself that I doubt, but others. With all the chaos around here, I expect that anyone in a pie suit would either be eaten, or thrown.

Yeata Zi

Never.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Siefren
Eruravenne
Siefren

That's what I had been hearing but I myself have not gotten any of the ingredients for the items yet. I'm really wanting to get the grassy tsunami KO top, but I have to gain another level before that. and some of the items people have been crafting are abusing the market place by charging outrageous amounts of gold for. I figured this crap would happen. How do you feel about the alchemy thing? I don't much like it in a sense.

Also I've done key searches and haven't mannaged to find anything about finding the items.

I like the concept. I'm waiting till the hype dies down before I seriously try to level up and stuff. I'll form an educated opinion then. The high prices were expected (by me, at least) so they aren't bothering me. They ought to go down eventually.

You'll probably have to just look through the threads, maybe go back a few pages.

(I gotta go eat dinner now.)

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Ilafatyu
Siefren

It's not myself that I doubt, but others. With all the chaos around here, I expect that anyone in a pie suit would either be eaten, or thrown.

Yeata Zi

Never.

lol I suppose you're right. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items