Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I feel adorable, too! whee

Also, I really want to make a pie. I'm going to go buy some pie filling tomorrow. Or Saturday. One of the two. yum_pie

Actually, one of my favorite things about making pie is using the leftover pie dough to make pie crust crackers. Sooooo good...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
What's a pie crust cracker?
I liek to make Quiche..... but past that I dunno how to make other kinds of pie.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Flushing over 60k down the drain just to complete the first part of this event. When will the administration realize that their constant efforts to control hyperinflation only affect the Gaian poor?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Dawh. D:

I had to sell my bone dragon helm to have enough gold. D:

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The fact that inflation is such a big problem even after the goldsinks means that there are more bots, scammers, and general cheaters out there hoarding items and charging outrageous prices for them than the admins can catch. Be mad at the scammers, not the admins.

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Dead again? All right, let's necro this sucker:

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Madoka Magica, yay!

In any case, I guess I'll have to sit out this event, then. There's nothing in my inventory worth over 60k that I'm willing to part with, I don't really care about achievements, and the event items aren't really that good.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

This event is going to drain my funds. I'm not sure going in to zOMG for a few hours will keep me afloat.

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Admittedly, this was an ill-thought out event... I'm hoping they'll have a survey so I can weigh in. Essentially paying over 60k for three items at maximum won't appeal to it's core user base, who really won't appreciate the amount or gold or time they need to invest in this. It's summer, and it's July 4th weekend. People all over have a place they need to be, and it's called "outside."

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ilafatyu
This event is going to drain my funds. I'm not sure going in to zOMG for a few hours will keep me afloat.

Too much effort for way too little gain.

I'd rather be at Anime Expo right now, but Los Angeles is a six-hour drive, and there's also the matter of lodging...

Codebreaking Inquisitor

I like the free stuff via footer thing.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Yeata Zi
What's a pie crust cracker?
I liek to make Quiche..... but past that I dunno how to make other kinds of pie.

A pie crust cracker is just leftover pie crust that you roll out and cut into squares (or whatever shape you want), bake until golden brown, and lightly salt. You can roll them out as thick or thin as you want, but I prefer thicker ones. You just stick them in the oven after the pie is done (same temperature) and wait till they turn a nice color. I'm not sure of the exact time. I just check on them frequently. You don't have to worry about undercooking them, but you really don't want to burn them. sweatdrop I only do this with pie crust made from scratch, btw. I have no idea how a storebought crust would turn out.

I'm the opposite. I like making fruit/berry pies but I have no clue how to make quiche. xd

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS?

Why didn't Gaia post this? I totally mailed it to them.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

I remember the drawing, but... My attempts to identify agents have ended in failure.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I can find me.... and MD.... and TIM.... and.... uhhh..... Tso... and I think the one witht he puppy on his head is Lestat.... Oh! I see Navlys..... And Vince... And the red head is obviously Nite. OH! And Toast.

Yup. A really cluttered picture!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces