Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Jewel1986
Serene Sky
it's so laggy i ragequit XD
Haha, that was another reason I quit. It was extremely laggy. Plus I didn't have any friends that played, or would want to play. XD
it's like a really laggy, overly complicated version of pokemon. all those start sign weaknesses! eww!

Tifa Blackheart 's Husbando

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
love kanoko

hug her

she will hug back

Friendly Survivor

Serene Sky
Jewel1986
Serene Sky
it's so laggy i ragequit XD
Haha, that was another reason I quit. It was extremely laggy. Plus I didn't have any friends that played, or would want to play. XD
it's like a really laggy, overly complicated version of pokemon. all those start sign weaknesses! eww!
Yeah. The other reason I quit. XD It's a cheap knock off of pokemon, and I'm not really a pokemon fan to begin with. ^^;; So it got dull fast. I played it for less than a day. XD

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Jewel1986
Serene Sky
Yeah. The other reason I quit. XD It's a cheap knock off of pokemon, and I'm not really a pokemon fan to begin with. ^^;; So it got dull fast. I played it for less than a day. XD
i stayed for a while cuz i felt guilty about dragging some folks in... ;D

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
[rainbow] bump babeh

Friendly Survivor

Serene Sky
Jewel1986
Serene Sky
i stayed for a while cuz i felt guilty about dragging some folks in... ;D
Haha, thankfully I only have maybe three friends on facebook who also play Gaia, and none of them really play facebook games.

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Jewel1986
Haha, thankfully I only have maybe three friends on facebook who also play Gaia, and none of them really play facebook games.
i'm just amazed i managed to trim it down to two.

Friendly Survivor

Serene Sky
Jewel1986
i'm just amazed i managed to trim it down to two.
I have three...used to be a few more but they got boring as well. I don't play farmville as much either, it's usually the last thing I check. Well, when I was able to play, anyways. Right now facebook games either crash my flash players after about five minutes, or else they lag so much you can't hardly do anything with them.

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Jewel1986
I have three...used to be a few more but they got boring as well. I don't play farmville as much either, it's usually the last thing I check. Well, when I was able to play, anyways. Right now facebook games either crash my flash players after about five minutes, or else they lag so much you can't hardly do anything with them.
i upgraded my flashplayer sometimes last week i think. i hate what it does to my internet browsing when i delay it. :c

Friendly Survivor

Serene Sky
Jewel1986
i upgraded my flashplayer sometimes last week i think. i hate what it does to my internet browsing when i delay it. :c
Mine's all up to date, but they keep making the games bigger and bigger and harder and harder on flash players, and my computer is an older model as it is so it just can't handle anything but farmville anymore, and sometimes not even then. But farmville isn't all that fun anymore so I just don't bother with it at all.

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Jewel1986
Mine's all up to date, but they keep making the games bigger and bigger and harder and harder on flash players, and my computer is an older model as it is so it just can't handle anything but farmville anymore, and sometimes not even then. But farmville isn't all that fun anymore so I just don't bother with it at all.
so sad. :c why do people have to keep making things more complicated?

Yerzulie rolled 20 100-sided dice: 38, 50, 30, 3, 92, 32, 26, 56, 27, 11, 62, 84, 26, 69, 24, 62, 56, 8, 6, 97 Total: 859 (20-2000)

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
*enters again, while screaming "LOUIE WILL WIN! LOUIE WILL WIN!"*

Hilarious Lunatic

15,975 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Yuinne
monster_HSIF
Yuinne
Bump
Pie
smile

Welcome to the contest have some p!e~ mrgreen

I clearly need more green items. smile

Your doing fine~ 3nodding

Hilarious Lunatic

15,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Yoyo
*enters again, while screaming "LOUIE WILL WIN! LOUIE WILL WIN!"*

Your second outfit has been counted!~ mrgreen

Hilarious Lunatic

15,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The winner's will receive a pm from me.
First place will be given Gold.
Second place will be given a shinny silver item.
Third will be given free avatar art.
Thanx for playing~ mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas