9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
winxfan99
jario maon
winxfan99
aahhhhhhhh

you seem to have a baby unicorn sleeping on your head.
yeah is so cute

agreed ^_^

Shirtless Medalist

can anyone send me Rina's Secret Pie Ingredient
or Bibbles' Silky White Cat Fur plz
i hope i get soon one again but i can wait

Dapper Dabbler

IchigoTofu
Sooo anyone want some free art? If so, please bump my shop so I know who ya'll are biggrin

Wow, your art is stunning! Definitely bumping your shop. 3nodding

Wintry Soldier

40,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
-FoolishBox-
ryoma_kawaii
-FoolishBox-
ryoma_kawaii

XD yeah i need a break, but nyaaaa i'm doing the other thing and this thread XD i love people from here ^^ they are nice and i love reading the weird things that can come from peoples mind. though i could use a break from my computer XD

Oh yes. I love events too I might take a break later maybe. 3nodding
i'm here from more then 8 hours...i need a break >< but iiiiiii, ok i'm taking a break i'll be back tommorrw XD

6 or 5 hours for me. XD enjoy your break.

yeah and enjoy yours when you'll be taken it XD i need to sleep!
luvzdeidara
Yay! Anon letters! <3

unless there from the hacking group anonymous.... heart
btw im not a part of them im just impressed by there work...

Agile Spirit

[NPC] Rina

Message: You are lost in a battle ground all alone, pies are flying every which way but you just want to get home. Hiding under a table from flying filling, you come across a book that looks quite thrilling. On its cover DON'T PANIC is written and you quickly pick it up, and flip to a random page and you are in luck.

''a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have ''lost''. What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.''

Well with so many useful traits, perhaps you could use it to help with the pie, for soon you may die. Just then a stranger run in, and from your tears the book, and hand you a towel instead with a sideways look. He then continues on his way, running off before you think of anything to say.

-hitchhiker -

LOLWUT. Yes yes thank you, this towel will save my life indeed. heart heart But really, thanks. 3nodding
Sooo what's going on in this here thread? :3

Dapper Dabbler

Kyuui Kiwi
[NPC] Rina

Message: You are lost in a battle ground all alone, pies are flying every which way but you just want to get home. Hiding under a table from flying filling, you come across a book that looks quite thrilling. On its cover DON'T PANIC is written and you quickly pick it up, and flip to a random page and you are in luck.

''a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have ''lost''. What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.''

Well with so many useful traits, perhaps you could use it to help with the pie, for soon you may die. Just then a stranger run in, and from your tears the book, and hand you a towel instead with a sideways look. He then continues on his way, running off before you think of anything to say.

-hitchhiker -

LOLWUT. Yes yes thank you, this towel will save my life indeed. heart heart But really, thanks. 3nodding

OH MY GOODNESS a Hitchhiker's Guide reference?! This thread is full of amazing people. 42 forever~ whee

Fashionable Regular

6,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
jario maon

that's really tho only way it can be served. lest you want it to drip all over your lap when you try to eat it (I alway put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon, saves me the trouble of chcolat stains on mah clothes)

Ha! You use a bowl too! *hi-fives*

8,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Admin
Welcome to the
Community Anon Gift Message Thread
≈✉→

Salutations, Gaians!

We invite you to post and read wonderful messages sent from other community members during this event so we may all enjoy this favored feature. However, we have a few rules about posting these messages:

• All messages should contribute to the theme of this event.
  • The content posted in this thread has to abide by the Terms of Service. Nothing over the top!
  • The messages you send must abide by the Terms of Service. Keep the sexual references and offending content in your messages at a minimum.
  • These messages must be posted in this thread only so everyone can read and share. Any other threads used for this purpose will be moved from this forum.
  • Please go to the Charities and Quests forum to request donations from the community.

Remember! This is not a thread for giving away or receiving items, but to show off your creativity to make someone smile, laugh or just plain make their day. To participate, just send a gift to someone anonymously with a wonderfully written message, and hope it gets posted in this thread!

You may report any PMs with messages that are against the rules using the red Report this PM button so the moderators can handle them.

Happy gifting!

go go go go go yay!!!!!! Kanoko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas