thunderbat
Kyuui Kiwi
Quote:
Violets are blue
If you pie me one more ******* time
I'm going to come to your house and punch you in the face
Signed
THE HERO

LOL. This is my first anon from Pie Hard Vengeance, and this is what I got. I'm sorry hero, but I can't stop if I don't know who you are. xd

AHAHAHA what a message. xp

Lol I know right? It made me laugh though so eh. XD.

Wintry Soldier

40,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
-FoolishBox-
ryoma_kawaii
-FoolishBox-
ryoma_kawaii
-FoolishBox-

Gaia added a event alchemy formula which you can get in the tree house store for 5 gaia wing stickers. It looks like a decent item and it's easy to obtain the components from the event if you keep an eye out for random things that happen on the event page. You can find a thread where people report which npc's are out so you can collect the items required for the alchemy formula.

Wow, got to do that.

yeah but its hard to get the missing ones crying

Yea I'm only one away as of now. ; A ;
I'm still trying and its going to be hard once my weekend off from work is gone.

i'm missing three i think and god i'm tired of trying to get them already! i'm doing booing and cheering since yesterday, and ewww i dont get the missing ones...and they are so expensive i wanna die ><

Eventually your going to get it at some point. So it couldn't hurt to take a break.
XD yeah i need a break, but nyaaaa i'm doing the other thing and this thread XD i love people from here ^^ they are nice and i love reading the weird things that can come from peoples mind. though i could use a break from my computer XD

Fashionable Regular

6,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
If anyone knows what a chocolate haupia pie is I adore you. heart

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
emotion_kirakira yum_pie

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
thunderbat

Eeek nooo! There are always giant clouds of the buggers here during summer, I totally feel your pain. I would suggest just being still until you see/feel it on you and trying to be swift about hitting it. Might be messy since they're blood suckers and all, but at least the attacks would end. Those are like the only things I approve of killing. D;

]: The worst part of summer is definitely these little annoyances. That was how I got bitten in the first place is the funny part (well without the hitting part).

katkotsu
Have a cat kill it for you...? sweatdrop

I would... but there's no cat in the house ><;

-FoolishBox-
Well I heard on the radio once that mosquitoes are attracted to smelly feet.
Once someone told me they don't like Listerine and that they would just spray some around.
-Shrugs- Not sure what I was going with this XD.

Haha I'm not sure where you were going with this either.

Oh and I got it ;D while you guys were posting these suggestions. Now I can finally draw in peace *_* well, until dinner. Thanks for helping ^^

Crystal Mechanic

Arron climbed of the hatch in the Thread, looking dirtier than usual. He did not look happy, all the spam had corroded the Thread. It was irreparable.

Dapper Dabbler

neotopic

Well I had never heard of it before, but after looking at it on Google Images asldfjsf it looks delicious oh my time lord. PIE OF THE GODS? :O

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I got a anon message awhile back. Thank you anon.

Invisible Spark

Mereluna
-FoolishBox-
Delicate Wish
Anyone have any suggestions how to capture and kill a giant mosquito? Dx; I just got bitten twice while drawing.

Well I heard on the radio once that mosquitoes are attracted to smelly feet.
Once someone told me they don't like Listerine and that they would just spray some around.
-Shrugs- Not sure what I was going with this XD.
I heard that they've found mosquitoes are attracted to some cheeses because the same bacteria that grow on feet culture them or something. O_o

It was something like that. Hopefully you kill it or you could try to lead it back outside somehow.
(But I would kill it if I were you)

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
neotopic

isn't that this awesome chocolate coconut pudding pie with like a 2 inch thick whipped cream topping? I love it! my gramma made it for me when I was sick many many years ago.

Dapper Dabbler

Delicate Wish

Oh and I got it ;D while you guys were posting these suggestions. Now I can finally draw in peace *_* well, until dinner. Thanks for helping ^^

Well done! 3nodding What are you drawing anyway? :O

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Invisible Spark

ryoma_kawaii

XD yeah i need a break, but nyaaaa i'm doing the other thing and this thread XD i love people from here ^^ they are nice and i love reading the weird things that can come from peoples mind. though i could use a break from my computer XD

Oh yes. I love events too I might take a break later maybe. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces