• Cat Fancier 100
this event is so much fun!

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Widdle Hewo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

。。。PIE!!!!!! -makes as if to throw one at you, but instead hands it to you-

Invisible Snowflake

15,550 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
mellzyvee
I never get anon gifts oO It'll be interesting to see what happens though :3

I don't usually get anon gifts either, but the events are so much fun so it doesn't matter much to me.

Witty Receiver

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShadowC38
mellzyvee
I never get anon gifts oO It'll be interesting to see what happens though :3

I don't usually get anon gifts either, but the events are so much fun so it doesn't matter much to me.

Hahaha yeah same here xD
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You find yourself walking down the street in the middle of the night. You curse yourself for the umpteenth time for staying at the late night movie. The summer wind is abnormally cold, the sky is blocked by clouds, a storm is coming in. Stupid weather for being wrong. And you missed the bus home too. You perk yourself up knowing that the Taxi Company isn't far off. You should be able to beat the rain to it.

You turn as you hear a slow hiss behind you. Looking you find nothing there as the streetlight bursts. You let out a yelp as you move from the falling glass. &sss.... Little children shouldn't be out past sunset...& you hear above you.

Standing above you on the streetlight is an abnormally beautiful man who smiles evilly at you. He drops in a blur and starts walking towards you. You unconsciously walk backwards. &What are you walking away from? Come on... You should know that its dangerous at night.&

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You back into something and the person behind you grabs your shoulders. You look back into the dark eyes of a man with black skin and white hair. He looks at you unconcerned for a moment then pushes you behind him. &SORIN MARKOV?!& the vampire calls. The man identified as Sorin grins, baring his own pair of fangs and pulls out a dagger. Slashing his hand the vampire gurgles in pain as it disappears into shadow. Sorin turns and looks at you with an intimidating glare. &It is late. Go home&

Another burst of wind catches you off guard you close your eyes as it stings you with the first drops of rain. You open your eyes. No sign of either vampire is apparent. The only evidence that they were there is the broken light and a small item left behind by Sorin.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Hey!!
I can walk after sunset if I wanna!!
You can't tell me what to do!!!

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh my...Anons...how scary. I hope they gift me instead of troll me...

Benevolent Lover

I usually get creeper messages from anons, I LOVE IT! BRING IT ON CREEPY BRUHZ.

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
yay! pie! heart

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Creeper messages= AMAZING

Invisible Snowflake

15,550 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You find yourself walking down the street in the middle of the night. You curse yourself for the umpteenth time for staying at the late night movie. The summer wind is abnormally cold, the sky is blocked by clouds, a storm is coming in. Stupid weather for being wrong. And you missed the bus home too. You perk yourself up knowing that the Taxi Company isn't far off. You should be able to beat the rain to it.

You turn as you hear a slow hiss behind you. Looking you find nothing there as the streetlight bursts. You let out a yelp as you move from the falling glass. &sss.... Little children shouldn't be out past sunset...& you hear above you.

Standing above you on the streetlight is an abnormally beautiful man who smiles evilly at you. He drops in a blur and starts walking towards you. You unconsciously walk backwards. &What are you walking away from? Come on... You should know that its dangerous at night.&

You back into something and the person behind you grabs your shoulders. You look back into the dark eyes of a man with black skin and white hair. He looks at you unconcerned for a moment then pushes you behind him. &SORIN MARKOV?!& the vampire calls. The man identified as Sorin grins, baring his own pair of fangs and pulls out a dagger. Slashing his hand the vampire gurgles in pain as it disappears into shadow. Sorin turns and looks at you with an intimidating glare. &It is late. Go home&

Another burst of wind catches you off guard you close your eyes as it stings you with the first drops of rain. You open your eyes. No sign of either vampire is apparent. The only evidence that they were there is the broken light and a small item left behind by Sorin.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Thank you so much, kind Sorin, for the gift, note, and the rescue. smile

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
it seams this one thread isnt going to solve the problem of too many threads so much as a single subfourm might..... this one threads going to get to cluttered too fast....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff