Shameless Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
mewliz
Time_for_you_to_die
Attention everyone
i am stipl without powet i probably will be without power for the rest of the week.
everyone who has tipped or won art will receve it when i get power back.
i am currently charging my phone in my car this will be the only message i will be able to send until power is returned unless i can pkug in and us 3g whilr at work.

Also i recived this message which made me a little angry since this girl has he pms set to private i shall post it here.
mewliz
hay you were in hurrcane irene too huh well iwasnt close at all i live in northcarolina and i live near moutains. i was worried about people in harms way. lucky it wasnt a bad storm like people thought

It was a bad storm a very very serious storm. Many homes were distroyed, we had landslides and theres still flodding today. Over 600,000 people are without power includining me. We just just got cell phone service back. Terrible thi gs happened because of this stor. People were injured and a few lost there lives. Since u do not live here you have no dea the damage that this terrible storm caused. Just becaise it was downgraded to tropical by the time it touched us doesnt mean it wasnt terrible.

im sorry i did not t know how serious it was people on the news made it out like no big deal
i appreciate your apology, i just want you to understand that the media doesnt ever represent the whole truth, they each have a biased opinion of everything. And only people experiencing event really know how terrible something truly was

Fashionable Entrepreneur

10,850 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Time_for_you_to_die
mewliz
Time_for_you_to_die
Attention everyone
i am stipl without powet i probably will be without power for the rest of the week.
everyone who has tipped or won art will receve it when i get power back.
i am currently charging my phone in my car this will be the only message i will be able to send until power is returned unless i can pkug in and us 3g whilr at work.

Also i recived this message which made me a little angry since this girl has he pms set to private i shall post it here.
mewliz
hay you were in hurrcane irene too huh well iwasnt close at all i live in northcarolina and i live near moutains. i was worried about people in harms way. lucky it wasnt a bad storm like people thought

It was a bad storm a very very serious storm. Many homes were distroyed, we had landslides and theres still flodding today. Over 600,000 people are without power includining me. We just just got cell phone service back. Terrible thi gs happened because of this stor. People were injured and a few lost there lives. Since u do not live here you have no dea the damage that this terrible storm caused. Just becaise it was downgraded to tropical by the time it touched us doesnt mean it wasnt terrible.

im sorry i did not t know how serious it was people on the news made it out like no big deal
i appreciate your apology, i just want you to understand that the media doesnt ever represent the whole truth, they each have a biased opinion of everything. And only people experiencing event really know how terrible something truly was

again i am sorry i hope u got my gift ill try to look before i post next time

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 152 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 153 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 154 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 155 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 156 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 157 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 158 heart

Shy Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bump 159 heart

Shameless Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Due to my lack of power and phone service and wifi i am closing this thread and have ended all contests. All who have won before i made this announcement will recieve their art

Shameless Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
you are all getting sketches for tipping my post, if you could please post here now so that I may see the avi you want me to draw for you. thanks!
Scarlet_havok

KiraRavenLupin

iku_chan72

QueenCharlemaigne

I Think Youre Bleeding

Sifen Yamishi

dark_yokokitsune

Fireyoung

Elfmanism

Joiless

Starlite85

HetaliaFiend

xH3al My Brok3n H3artx

Firery17

Aeretha

kutelilkittie

Saya1718

Atroca

Pantie

atheist22

Wyshmyst

Zeldachu02

Lucentas

Trezzi

agingsaurus

xRainInAugustx
Time_for_you_to_die
Thank you emotion_bigheart

User Image

This please you can exclude anything you don't want emotion_bigheart thanks again 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff