Shoot, I tried to go for the 5k but I was posting too much. D:

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SinnySpid
WOOOO. Team Carl will forever be the winner. 3nodding

Lol. Weren't you giving away much more than that before?

I'll have on somewhere else, except people would actually have to do something this time. I'll probably give away more now... now that I have over 200k gold! Woot! >.< booty grab... I praise thee.

Invisible Star

Dani fool
SinnySpid

I'll have on somewhere else, except people would actually have to do something this time. I'll probably give away more now... now that I have over 200k gold! Woot! >.< booty grab... I praise thee.
Haha, yeah... But I like to bump for Carl while also aiming to win something. I think it motivates a lot more! :'D

Wow, congrats! It's a miracle for me to save up that much. XD
I love Booty Grab too, but I couldn't do it as much when the event was on - takes up too much memory.

What are you up to now that the Pie Hard event's over?

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid

Haha, yeah... But I like to bump for Carl while also aiming to win something. I think it motivates a lot more! :'D

I love Booty Grab too, but I couldn't do it as much when the event was on - takes up too much memory.

I'm...cheap. sweatdrop
I really didn't do at all during the event.. possibly one or two tanks that I saw... But before during the first pie hard event the booty grab I did then never came back down... and with me saving up gcash to buy castrophee and selling it on the mp...

IDK what I'll do, possibly give away a little gold. *rolls around in coins and starts to drown in greed* More Zomg! for sure. xd
Oh and try to get eloucionist 10,000 posts achievement. I'm up to 1.45 posts per day and 1236 p0sts... wo0t!

Invisible Star

Dani fool
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid

I'm...cheap. sweatdrop
I really didn't do at all during the event.. possibly one or two tanks that I saw... But before during the first pie hard event the booty grab I did then never came back down... and with me saving up gcash to buy castrophee and selling it on the mp...

IDK what I'll do, possibly give away a little gold. *rolls around in coins and starts to drown in greed* More Zomg! for sure. xd
Oh and try to get eloucionist 10,000 posts achievement. I'm up to 1.45 posts per day and 1236 p0sts... wo0t!
Good plan! I'm saving up Gcash as well, thinking about the Sainte Ciel, but since it's now two items I don't know which one I want... I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

XD Nothing like rolling around in gold!
I see. Good luck! You'll get there soon, I'm sure. :'D

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid

I'm...cheap. sweatdrop

Good plan! I'm saving up Gcash as well, thinking about the Sainte Ciel, but since it's now two items I don't know which one I want... I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

lol. I don't think that I could save up more than 50 gcash at a time... and that's even with the safer offers... Don't wait too long!

xp Nope, there isn't...
Thank you! And if soon means a couple of years from now...

Invisible Star

Dani fool
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid

I'm...cheap. sweatdrop

lol. I don't think that I could save up more than 50 gcash at a time... and that's even with the safer offers... Don't wait too long!

xp Nope, there isn't...
Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. I started collecting them on my mule so it doesn't tempt me as much. Still the feeling's there to spend it...

Ah, nah! If you do something like bumping every day, it'll be no sweat. I started off bumping a quest for a friend, and then apparently she was connected to a charity. I started bumping for a lot of the charity goers and now it's to the point where I can't keep up. XD

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yay for Carl and for us fans who took our loss graciously!

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid

I'm...cheap. sweatdrop

xp Nope, there isn't...
Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. I started collecting them on my mule so it doesn't tempt me as much. Still the feeling's there to spend it...

Ah, nah! If you do something like bumping every day, it'll be no sweat. I started off bumping a quest for a friend, and then apparently she was connected to a charity. I started bumping for a lot of the charity goers and now it's to the point where I can't keep up. XD

So many people have mules and talk about freely , yet Gaia says it's against the rules. >.< redface

I don't think I could bump EVERYday, I only go on the forums for events and when I am REALLY bored...

Invisible Star

Dani fool
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid
Dani fool
SinnySpid

I'm...cheap. sweatdrop

xp Nope, there isn't...

So many people have mules and talk about freely , yet Gaia says it's against the rules. >.< redface

I don't think I could bump EVERYday, I only go on the forums for events and when I am REALLY bored...
Ah, really? D:
It's just very useful at times, like with events for items and stuff...
I guess it's too common now to stop them.

I see. You'll get the achievement eventually. You can't lose posts for one thing. 3nodding

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SinnySpid
Ah, really? D:
It's just very useful at times, like with events for items and stuff...
I guess it's too common now to stop them.

I see. You'll get the achievement eventually. You can't lose posts for one thing. 3nodding

You're right, if Gaia somehow took them all away, then half the gaians would mysteriously go missing...

*Shhh* Don't give them any ideas! *Megaphones come to life**Fake male cheery voice* NEW GAIA RULE! for every 3 months that you do not posts in the forums you will get 30 posts removed! Leaving you 30 post away from whatever goal! MWHAHAHA! Have a nice day Gaians!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff