IAN AND RUFUS WON TIME FOR RANDOM DANCING

Lonely Friend

The Enrichment Center
BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center
BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center

Molto Bene. Excellent.

however that was diffcult task to do but i seem i please you.

Well, you have done an good job for one just starting.The road ahead will be tough, but I know you will be able to pull through.

Yes, Ezio.
Now you must assassinate one of the Borgia higher guards, Antioco di Conti. He is a ruthless savage under the guise of a savior to the people of Roma. He often sends strong brave men to their deaths in his place then he steals their riches. He can prove to be a challenge; so if you are in need of assistance, I may send an assassin of a higher level to aid you. Do not be afraid to ask for aid. Only strong men can understand and accept their weakness.

Yes, Ezio but shall we not talk at here? lets shall be friends, by way we will pass secret messages.

3,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
heart 4laugh

Prophet

BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center
BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center
BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center

Molto Bene. Excellent.

however that was diffcult task to do but i seem i please you.

Well, you have done an good job for one just starting.The road ahead will be tough, but I know you will be able to pull through.

Yes, Ezio.
Now you must assassinate one of the Borgia higher guards, Antioco di Conti. He is a ruthless savage under the guise of a savior to the people of Roma. He often sends strong brave men to their deaths in his place then he steals their riches. He can prove to be a challenge; so if you are in need of assistance, I may send an assassin of a higher level to aid you. Do not be afraid to ask for aid. Only strong men can understand and accept their weakness.

Yes, Ezio but shall we not talk at here? lets shall be friends, by way we will pass secret messages.
You have a point, my brother. Send a decrypted request. I am quite busy right now so Leonardo is the one reading and accepting my messages.
Bumpy ^_^ <3

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
IAN AND RUFUS wink

Lonely Friend

The Enrichment Center
BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center
BUMBLEBEEdm
The Enrichment Center

Yes, Ezio.

You have a point, my brother. Send a decrypted request. I am quite busy right now so Leonardo is the one reading and accepting my messages.

Alas, i was about to Befriend you but your profile wouldnt appear in public so instead, can you shall friend me then?
Ian and Rufus!
rufus is so cute heart

Senpasen's Waifu

Beloved Tactician

21,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff