Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Nornir
WeeSHnawh
Yeah the ears and the spots on his feet definitely give it away.. maybe just mixed with a black dog of some sort? Lab maybe? but yeah it looks mostly heeler though c:

TO GOOGLE I MUST GO RESEARCH THIS DOG !!!

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
with that barrel chest im going to guess a lab heeler mix.

as for good guessing pictures you should try posting something from the side while he is standing and then another from the front while he is standing. the pictures should be at his hight, now your's

Hilarious Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
definatly looks like it could be a shephard mix

maybe even some retreiver in him?
Lady Fugitivus

User Image

It looks like the cat is going to maul him any second.

@OP: I also agree and say it looks like a Shepard mix.
He looks most strongly like a heeler/australian cattle dog mix, but the 'mix' could be almost anything.

Eloquent Gawker

To me he looks like a German Shepherd/Australian Cattle Dog mix. There is absolutely zero wolf in that dog, he certainly does not have the body structure of a wolf.

Your dog and your sister's dogs should all get spayed and neutered. neutral In fact, she should really be doing a spay/abort with the pups.
If she really wants to know what breeds are in your dog, take him to the vet and they can run a test to find out what he is. I did this out of curiosity to mine when she was younger a few years ago and it cost me $35. Found out she was a chihuahua/chowchow/and 2 other breeds mixed.
Eckabeb
If she really wants to know what breeds are in your dog, take him to the vet and they can run a test to find out what he is. I did this out of curiosity to mine when she was younger a few years ago and it cost me $35. Found out she was a chihuahua/chowchow/and 2 other breeds mixed.

Those tests aren't entirely accurate.
Do you have any pictures of your dog? I've never seen a chi-chow mix
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Eckabeb

Those tests aren't entirely accurate.
Do you have any pictures of your dog? I've never seen a chi-chow mix

I sure can when I get off work later. biggrin She's my adorable black puppy-dog.
EDIT: Here ya go. She's chilling in the cage that my other dog sleeps in. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

I agree with those who have said a cattle dog (heeler) and black lab mix.

but all we can do is guess.

it won't be fair for you to tell those who take the puppies that they have lab or cattle dog in them. We don't know this for sure. Your dog could literally have hundreds of breeds in him.

the right thing to say to people is that these puppies are a pit bull and mutt cross.
OR
go get the DNA test for your dog and see what your dog really is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff