Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
3nodding rawarrrrr ........tigers should be free but there are those lucky few who gots a tiger ..if you were ever so lucky would you want one .. i know that i would so that could let back in the wild

Friendly Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
yes and no

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
if you got a tiger from a breeder it would be a bad idea to just let it go in the wild, i doubt it would survive

a tiger would be way too much cat for me. the thing about tigers is that they are cats, and like cats they like to play rough sometimes with their people and can easily kill a person without meaning to
I have always wanted one all thou I have always thought their place was in the wild I'd still like to have one. While other kids were wanting a pony, I was wanting a tiger.
Not really. Tigers are wild animals, they shouldn't be locked up in a cage for a person's amusement.
One of my favorite animals ever, but no I would not have one as a pet. There are people who have had appropriate training that can keep a tiger, I am not one of those nor would I be willing to take the risk.

As there are less places for wild tigers to BE safely I think keeping tigers in captivity are a necessary evil. And releasing a captive born tiger in the wild is a death sentence. Rehabilitating an animal for release in the wild takes YEARS and even then often does not work, depending on the animal's temperament and how tame they have become.
Id feel bad having it, and if i ever got one id only have it to release it back into the wild. On the other hand, i would want a pet turtle mrgreen ............. and i would name him Marvin.................
i would.. i love tigers... but i would either have a white tiger. or a Bengal tiger

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
I would love to have a tiger as a pet!!!

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
i'd want one maybe but maybe not b/c it might kill me
tigers are sexy blaugh

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
reaperrainbowkittykat
3nodding rawarrrrr ........tigers should be free but there are those lucky few who gots a tiger ..if you were ever so lucky would you want one .. i know that i would so that could let back in the wild

I WANNA WHITE TIGER SOOOOOO BAD! heart
reaperrainbowkittykat
yes

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
Heck yah. who would'nt. i would like to have a tiger as a pet so that i know if anyone breaks into my house i know im safe smile

Shameless Lunatic

My Grandma's neighbor in Michigan
had a pet Tiger named Rocky.
I took care of him sometimes.
He was the cutest little cat in the world
but he got big fast!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers