This poll closed on April 20, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

7,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
kitten that type of dog isnt cute...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think puppies. But I do <3 kittens too..

User Image
Odeyu

User Image

what kind of dog is that he's/she's so cute he/she kinda looks like a long haired german shepard

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Here are my kitties
User Image

User Image

Here are my baby dogs
User Image
I personally am a dog person, so there goes my responce. x3

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Odeyu

User Image
D'AWWWW
heart KITTEN!!! CAT!!! FELINE!!!!! What ever you want to call them they are soooooo CUTE!!!!! 4laugh heart

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PUPPIES <3

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Puppies <3

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PUPPIES! PPL PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart For my dogs Bella and Ariel
theyr both REALLY cute!!! 4laugh

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
I think that puppies are cuter. WAY cooler than kittens exclaim exclaim exclaim

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
i think that your doggie is cute!!!
Odeyu

User Image
Eizoryu
laliland123
PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES and news flash people dogs and puppies are way smarter than cats and kittens! scream
News flash, kid! Dogs and cats are on the same level of intelligence. Dogs are not smarter than cats, and cats are not smarter than dogs.
Stop holding them to the same standards as each other; that's only setting yourself up for ignorance and disappointment when you fail to train either one effectively. The animals are not at fault; you are for being ignorant to their ways.

That goes to all of you who say that one is smarter than the other. It's simply not true. Their instincts are different. Cats like privacy; all cats except for the lion are solitary predators. A solitary predator hides their wastes so to prevent their prey and potentially stronger rivals from discovering where they've been. Which is why a house cat is drawn to the litter box. It's a quiet, private place where they can do their business and not worry about something uncovering it.
A pack animal like a canine doesn't have that worry; they have strength in numbers, so what does it matter if the prey smells where they were last? They can track it and run it down. Instinct is powerful and is difficult, if not plain impossible, to override.

Getting angry at and spanking a dog when they piss on the floor does nothing but teach them how to fear you and to go hide when they need to pee. That's not what you want. They're not human children; they don't understand why they're being hit or why their nose is being rubbed into the carpet. Tell them why you're doing it all you want; dogs don't inherently understand human.
You don't want them to fear you, you want them to respect your place in the pack. You are the alpha, they are a follower; your word is the law of the pack. If you have a dog who's peeing on the floor, you're failing to train it effectively and should research how to properly train your dog how to listen to you. Any dog, no matter how old or young, can be potty trained.

All that aside, my weakness is kittens. I do love kittens. Both are equally adorable, but I just love the derpy-eyed, all-paws-and-claws, fluffy squeaker that is a kitten.[/quot

puppies are cuter and they are more playfull and better at making people happy
Haard To Choosee . Buut Kittensz Haate Me ! They Alwaaysz Scratch Me So i Perfer Puppiesz,

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Invisible Breanna
i think that your doggie is cute!!!
Odeyu

User Image

Awh thank you! I do too. He's my baby. smile <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas