Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeiphyx
As the rattery he's from - they should definitely know. My guess would have to be Lilac as well.
I don't thinks he got him from a rattery, I didn't even think to ask where she got him actually lol.

I think we're going with Lilac c:

Bloblike Hunter

hiysinphlay
Zeiphyx
As the rattery he's from - they should definitely know. My guess would have to be Lilac as well.
I don't thinks he got him from a rattery, I didn't even think to ask where she got him actually lol.

I think we're going with Lilac c:

Well, alternatively you could just show a reputable breeder the picture and they would probably know razz But I do think Lilac, especially since if I had to see that colour in points on a Siamese cat, I'd say Lilac-pointed for sure.

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
hiysinphlay
Lady Fugitivus

The local mom and pop pet shop in my town breeds their own. They are not professionals by far, but at least I know they aren't mass bred "pets" that could never be socialized. (-cough- Petco.)
We've gotten a couple from there, and they've been wonderful. One lived to be five and passed recently. sad

Either way, I may just need to stay on the look out there. She's bred up some interesting things before.

My petco actually has never been that bad, I've gotten quite a few rats from there that are supper easy to socialize. One of the girls there loves rats, and is always playing with them though c: She's always trying to push her favorites on me too xD

I have a locally owned store too, it is the most awful place EVER. Their rodents are just horrible. They are kept on cedar bedding, feed the cheapest seed mix available. The genders are mixed without regard for pregnancies. They carry puppies at that store too :/ half the time mixes that they are selling for a ridiculous price. Mill puppies no doubt.

Our petco is a bunch of college students that literally have no regard for the animals or people there. Though their fish section is awesome, simply because that is the one employee that has been there for YEARS.

I guess everyone is different though. :X Our local shop is the best place to get a rodent or reptile, simply because she does care for them so well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff