Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xChibi Cannibalx
xChibi Cannibalx
I see corgi and G-shep more than anything. But theres no doubt theres probly more mixed in there. Hes just an adorable mutt heart

^Still this, but, the last photo of him and the first one dont look like the same dog to me eek The last picture definitely looks more chi/corgi/g-shep

Right? I'm meeting him on Sunday, so I'll hopefully take more pictures (and get more pictures before then).
                  But he's got me beyond stumped haha.
                  User Image

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
I see beagle x corgi

Spoopy Kitten

!d!ot Amer!ca
xChibi Cannibalx
xChibi Cannibalx
I see corgi and G-shep more than anything. But theres no doubt theres probly more mixed in there. Hes just an adorable mutt heart

^Still this, but, the last photo of him and the first one dont look like the same dog to me eek The last picture definitely looks more chi/corgi/g-shep

Right? I'm meeting him on Sunday, so I'll hopefully take more pictures (and get more pictures before then).
                  But he's got me beyond stumped haha.
                  User Image

Regardless, hes incredibly adorable emotion_bigheart I hope the meeting goes well c:

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Barnbrat
I see beagle x corgi

My husband would really love that.
                  He loves Beagles. wink
                  Thank you!
                  User Image

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
!d!ot Amer!ca
Barnbrat
I see beagle x corgi

My husband would really love that.
                  He loves Beagles. wink
                  Thank you!
                  User Image

Beagles are sweet; I think that's what I see in his eyes and soft brow. Add in that big saddle mark...of course, you ca never tell with mutts...they like to keep the truth secret, lol.

Married Cat

Hmm I do for sure see German Shepherd. Maybe Beagle as well in the face.
Also, he kind of reminds me of an alaskan malamute, in a way.
I've had two of them and...it's hard not to notice the resemblance to my last dog.
The face gives me mixed feelings about this. xD

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Definitely has some German Shepherd in him, you can tell in his face and legs. Beyond that, I'm stumped. He's a cutie, though.

Devoted Inquisitor

Shark Bacon
Definitely has some German Shepherd in him, you can tell in his face and legs. Beyond that, I'm stumped. He's a cutie, though.

What in the legs and face make you say that?

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Latrans
Shark Bacon

What in the legs and face make you say that?

I thought the ear shape in the first pic and the long legs/leg shape in the third pic reminded me of a German Shepherd. But the ears are maybe a bit off, maybe too rounded. He's hard to place.

Noob

... 100% has German Shepherd in him, I know that for sure! Not sure what else though.

Aged Loiterer

The ears, body shape and coloration almost make me think german shepard, but his face in the bottom picture makes me think shiba inu.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
omg he is adorable!!!! shouldnt be hard to find that cutie pie a home. im not good with dogs so idk what breed he is but i wish you luck!

*EDIT* maybe shiba inu with german shepard? just a guess with his shape and color.

Distinct Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I see Corgi head, German Shepherd markings, and a mix between their height but he has German Shepherd legs. Once you get him you can order a DNA kit online from PetSmart and find out specifically what he is if you really want to know.

Devoted Inquisitor

Im Alive_Must Die
he has German Shepherd legs.

What do you mean by that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items