Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

Toys. Loads of toys.
She needs a new collar, and a new leash.

And of course treats smile one of my mom's friends own's a dog bakery and I've asked her to send me some.

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I got my dog a stocking from Petsmart, it had plenty of toys in it. She really loves the red dragon squeaky toy I got her.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Got Nyx the cat tube, treats, some new da bird attachments, and a big thing of catnip. She was BLITZED all through christmas eve to christmas day. High off catnip, played into the ground with da bird, romping through a box filled with wrapping paper, stealing bows off presents, and on christmas day she got her tube. Oh lord she loves the tube. I sprinkled catnip in it and BOOM. She was in it and rolling around like a git. And there was a big paper bag from one of my presents. Pinch of catnip and she's in the bag. She really loves the little bows for smaller gifts. They are the new mylar balls to her. I let her keep some and she carries them around with her EVERYWHERE and likes to present them to you by gently leaving them on your foot.

I'm very proud of her, she has not knocked down a single ornament or tried to climb the tree once. Also no cord chewing or any unhealthy fascination with the light bulbs. She likes the tree, that's for certain. She dragged the tube under it so she can camp out under there and bat her ribbons around underneath it. But no real destructive or dangerous tendencies regarding the tree. She's kinda nibbled on the tips of the branches, but it seems that's more for mouth feel than a desire to eat them. She's odd.

As for Ithil, she's very happy with her new slicker brush and her new fleecy blanket. Also her eyes got super big when she realized she had a stocking all to herself full of her favorite crunchy treats. She was quite pleased. She does keep giving Nyx that "yer dumb and I'm glad we are not technically related" look whenever she's in the tube and tries to surprise her by jumping out of it. Nyx, you cannot pull the wool over Ithil. She is old, wise, and a friggin ninja. Ask nicely and she will teach you her ways.

Romantic Muse

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Well lets see,

My cats Kyra and Venture both got a large can of wet cat food to share (my cats only get wet catfood once a year), a brand new cat condo/tree, angry birds bell balls, catnip mice and a large bed to share.

My dogs Sophie, Belle, and Serenity 'Pup' all got wet food each their own can/pouch, new toys, Sophie got a pink fluffy jacket to wear since its really cold where I live (and she's a Chihuahua mix), new beds and new collar/leash combos.

My Cockatiel, Trevor (girl) and Common Starling, Petrie (boy) <---both are birds btw, got new toys, perches, and cage covers. Petrie is on a special kind of diet so he got his own very small can of wet Iams chicken flavored catfood and Trevor got a Fruit and Honey seed bar.

I also got my chickens a huge bag of quality mixed grains, two bales of hay for their coop and 2 more heat lamps to keep them warm. My husband and I dont have children of our own so our pets get spoiled on birthdays and holidays. sweatdrop whee 4laugh

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sally got a new bowl that looks like icecream is dripping out and a new tug!
She'll probably get a big order of bully sticks soon now that I know she likes them.

Oh and my mother-in-law sent us home with the turkey heart and bits so Sally got that too!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
TOYS!! Toys and kitty n**! And kitty treats!
And they got a new water bowl with one of those tanks you refill with water when empty.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

My kitten got a new bed (martha steward crab bed). It's too cute and mice, which is her
            favorite. She plays fetch with them. She also got treats and a st francis metal.

Adorable Fisher

Michiko Shiruba Hime
emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Well lets see,

My cats Kyra and Venture both got a large can of wet cat food to share (my cats only get wet catfood once a year), a brand new cat condo/tree, angry birds bell balls, catnip mice and a large bed to share.

My dogs Sophie, Belle, and Serenity 'Pup' all got wet food each their own can/pouch, new toys, Sophie got a pink fluffy jacket to wear since its really cold where I live (and she's a Chihuahua mix), new beds and new collar/leash combos.

My Cockatiel, Trevor (girl) and Common Starling, Petrie (boy) <---both are birds btw, got new toys, perches, and cage covers. Petrie is on a special kind of diet so he got his own very small can of wet Iams chicken flavored catfood and Trevor got a Fruit and Honey seed bar.

I also got my chickens a huge bag of quality mixed grains, two bales of hay for their coop and 2 more heat lamps to keep them warm. My husband and I dont have children of our own so our pets get spoiled on birthdays and holidays. sweatdrop whee 4laugh

Wah, you lucky. I want chickens whee

Friendly Bookworm

I usually get some special food for the dogs and kitties for a nice Christmas feast. Toys and treats were also on the list.

This year my cat was just happy to have me home for Christmas. She lives with my parents at the moment until I am financially able to bring her with me. So with me being home, my lap was always occupied and my trips to the bathroom had company.

I did today since the Christmas goods were on sale, bought her a stocking for next year. A little red one with paw prints on it. It's small enough to put a can of food and a toy or two in it. Next year when she is with me I'm spoiling her rotten.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff