Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
misheru105
Are there any other vets in your area? If so, it may be a good idea to check them out and see if they accept payment plans.

There are a few, but I doubt they could have done anything for her but suggest we put her down. She died last night....
I'm sorry for your loss. cry
I'm really sorry sad

The cost of treatment can be tough - I spent last night hoping & praying for good test results for my cat too. We thought she might have had stones and the cost of the surgery she would have needed would have meant goodbye for us too.

At the very least Momo is no longer in pain.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Henrika
I'm really sorry sad

The cost of treatment can be tough - I spent last night hoping & praying for good test results for my cat too. We thought she might have had stones and the cost of the surgery she would have needed would have meant goodbye for us too.

True. Just hard coming home when she's not there welcoming me in at the door.
XMegantronX
Henrika
I'm really sorry sad

True. Just hard coming home when she's not there welcoming me in at the door.
It is very hard sad

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Oh my god, i am so sorry...I had to go through something similar with my cat angel. i noticed immediately that my little girl felt a little lighter that usual, but my parents didnt believe and didnt take her in to the vet till they noticed a lot more things wrong with her and it was way to late.having to watch your baby waste away in front of you is never easy. so i totally know what you are going though. she was a gorgeous cat and i'm sure she died knowing shew was deeply loved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff