Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Not to long ago a female cat which we named her Mama Cat gave birth to some kittens only three servide until now. Just today one of them died suddenly, I was scared and sad so I knew it was time to get get the others and take them to the shelter I only can catch the runt as for the other one it was too fast to catch. So I took the runt to the shelter, I told them what happen and they said they will take care of it.
So now I'm glade that the runt is safe and hope it will have a good home with a loving family, sad that his older sibling died and the other one is not there with him.
So did you think I did the right thing or not?
Yes, your helping the pet population. If you can catch the other one that would be dandy.

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General napkin
Yes, your helping the pet population. If you can catch the other one that would be dandy.

You're*

A couple years back, my friend found 2 kittens eating out of her trashcan outside. They looked to be only about 4 weeks old. She caught the boy, but the girl got away. After keeping him as a pet for a few months, he disappeared. The kitten, as well as the 2 toms that lived there as well, were inside/outside cats. The kitten constantly pottied in the house, and her mom got very upset. Every time he would potty inside, she would throw him outside and lock him out for a few hours then let him back in, but once inside he would potty on the floor (usually carpet) again then get thrown outside again. After 3 days straight of not being allowed back in the house, he finally ran off...

Anyways, it is very good that the kitten was taken in to the shelter because it breaks my heart to know that there are kittens eating trash.
Kiko_Niwa
General napkin

You're*

A couple years back, my friend found 2 kittens eating out of her trashcan outside. They looked to be only about 4 weeks old. She caught the boy, but the girl got away. After keeping him as a pet for a few months, he disappeared. The kitten, as well as the 2 toms that lived there as well, were inside/outside cats. The kitten constantly pottied in the house, and her mom got very upset. Every time he would potty inside, she would throw him outside and lock him out for a few hours then let him back in, but once inside he would potty on the floor (usually carpet) again then get thrown outside again. After 3 days straight of not being allowed back in the house, he finally ran off...

Anyways, it is very good that the kitten was taken in to the shelter because it breaks my heart to know that there are kittens eating trash.
Whatever would I do without you?

I just took in 3 kittens last night, one was bleeding from the nose. I am currently waiting for the mother cat to trip a live trap.

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General napkin
Kiko_Niwa
General napkin

You're*

I just took in 3 kittens last night, one was bleeding from the nose. I am currently waiting for the mother cat to trip a live trap.

Awesome job there! I hope the mom trips the trap soon, because kittens don't like being without their moms for too long.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
General napkin
Kiko_Niwa
General napkin

You're*

Well I tried a live trap to get Mama Cat but she is to smart plus she is old real old like 10+ I was lucky to give her a place to stay outside the house. Now she knows the runt is gone and she is a bit upset loosing two kitties today and is worried about her last one.
Kiko_Niwa
General napkin
Kiko_Niwa
General napkin

You're*

Awesome job there! I hope the mom trips the trap soon, because kittens don't like being without their moms for too long.
She's a young cat, she will return to the bush where they were but won't go near the trap. :/ I'm hoping tonight when it quiets down she'll try.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
Bad news, I just talked to the people at the shelter today and they said the runt was too sick so they had to put it to sleep. I was upset that happen and I tried my best to give that one a second chance but ...

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
at least it didnt die alone somewhere
i have a pitbull and a kitten not a good combo but they never see each other and the cat teases the dog when he cant get threw the glass when he is outside

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff