Welcome to Gaia! ::

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Behold, the moles! For years that have lived under you, but nothing lives beneath them! We now declare war on all other species, except birds of prey because the vultures and owls sighned a contract with us...And now, join the spade-shaped fist of the underground explores.

User Image
Stare in awe at your new rulers.
So...Uhh...Chat about pet rodents and such I guess...

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
As long as we're talking regular moles like the cute star-nosed ones and not naked mole rats, I'm down with the invasion. Besides, underground homes are becoming pretty popular and they're easy to heat and cool, too.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
AlaskaStreet
As long as we're talking regular moles like the cute star-nosed ones and not naked mole rats, I'm down with the invasion. Besides, underground homes are becoming pretty popular and they're easy to heat and cool, too.

Actually we're talking about both, be it sub-terranian mamal with fleshy bits on the end of it's snout or insect-like hairless sub-terranian mamal. Because...Even we need some guys that act like colonies of bugs...And the underground homes were our idea, everyone else just stole it.

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Well you don't look like much of a mole to me. Sure you're not one of those lizardpeople that apparently rule the planet?

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lying is your greatest passion

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
I have the greatest phobia with moles & shrews ever since a shrew ran across my arm when I was little gonk . They just look so otherworldly and creepy, I flip out everytime I see one. gonk gonk

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
AlaskaStreet
Well you don't look like much of a mole to me. Sure you're not one of those lizardpeople that apparently rule the planet?

Errr...Iiit's a myystterrryyyyy.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
i_jerkoff
lying is your greatest passion

The heck is that suppost to mean?

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Hemlock_Thorne
I have the greatest phobia with moles & shrews ever since a shrew ran across my arm when I was little gonk . They just look so otherworldly and creepy, I flip out everytime I see one. gonk gonk

Ok, check one on the battle stratigies list...Seek out people with phobias of shrews and or moles...*evil laughter*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff