Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have two pets named Isis and Hotep. Hotep is the older male and he and Isis fight all day its so funny because isis can stand on her hine legs and slap hotep but hotep body slams her i wish i could take more videos of it. WEll i got Hotep in 2004 he was grown then from my auntie she was allergic to him and she got him from her coworker that used to feed him since he was an allie cat. Hotep is extremely smart as well he knows signals he knows his name so everytime we say it around him he gets up and comes to us . He knows when we are talking about food even when you are spelling it so we wont run to get his food but he still knows. He knows when he is supposed to get fed at 5:30 he is a tabbi sokoke mix. He is really pretty like if we put him in a show we would win no doubt. He also knows when to come up on us to lay down he sleeps with you if we sayt up-up he jumps up on furniture and if i double clap he comes down the hallway to eat his food. When your crying he comes and meows at you and when he's tired of your yelling he'll yell with you. He's awesome but ill tell you more once you've commented . Sorry i know that all of this information is like eek eek eek all over ur face. lol lol comment plz!!!!!

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
what if u dont have pets exclaim exclaim question question
redface

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
what if u dont have pets exclaim exclaim question question
redface
Then talk about somthing that means something important to you plus why are you in the pets section if you dont have a put question idea
I have a calico cat, she likes to meow when I talk to her she loves to climb up in the window and smell out the window but sits in my lap when I take her outside
Fun Fact: calico cats can't be male unless sterile becuase of all the colors, the genes don't allow it
heart she is so funny because she puts her paws in her food dish when she eats heart
thats awesome anything else to won der about for anyone to comment about in two days i will comment on my second cat named isis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff