5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
and they have 3 dogs.
All of which are asleep around me.
And one who is in my lap passed out.
So! Who here has adorable doggies?!
I have a pug, german shepherd, and a basset hound named Gordy, Nala, and Daisy whee

Discuss.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i have a little pom mix. his name is rocky i assume because he is dumb as a rock. i adopted him when he was 9 and he is 11 now. i love him, but i wish he was more intelligent. and that he liked toys. if it isnt food he doenst care. he also doenst really seem to care about me. he doesnt me as a pack member or companion, im just food giver and that's it. makes me sad...sorry, this thread is supposed to be happy.

Dangerous Gekko

My best friend is a golden retriever/border collie mix named Jessy. I got her when I was 13 (I'm 23 now) and she has just been the best companion. I love her!

User Image

User Image

Dead Hellraiser

I have Goliath, a 12 (13 next month) year old pom-sheltie mix, and we also have a 4 month old pomeranian puppy (Diogi) in the house. Both are adorable and cuddly

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
At the moment I have nothing. So for the time being, I like being able to babysit my sisters mini aussie, and live viarciously through our clients at the clinics who have dogs. I do however plan on getting either a German Shepherd or a Shilo Shepherd, though I'm leaning more towards a GSD

Bitter Pumpkin's Pardner

Star Nymph

Picture of my Blair Bear that I took this morning. XD My hyper moose. lol

User Image
My dog might give me away because I've posted her here before.

User Image

But I don't think anyone has seen the latest addition.

Lucy and Archer, my little pair. Lucy is a JackChi and a horrible monster, it's like having an 86 year old personality stuck in a dog body. I feel like she thinks she should be her own person and is really bitter about the fact that she's not. Archer is a Cheagle that I picked up from the Humane Society almost a year ago who picked him up as a stray. He's straight up dumb but he's so sweet and he tries so hard and he just wants belly rubs all day. He's more like what I thought having a dog would be like, where Lucy is like having a resentful four year old.

`Epidemic's Wife

Awww such cute dogs! smile Here are mine.

Chibi

Babycakes

Peanut

Pal is no longer on the planet anymore as of late, but I still want to share him.

Pal

O.G. Member

I have a Shih Tzu/Lhasa Apso mix named Lily who is about 5 (found her as a stray) and a Min pin named cinnamon who is 14 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff