firefly 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
pastave 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
king pin 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
albino lavender spinder 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
ballroom 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
pastel calico 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 >

so here's the story, i want a snake specifically a ball python. buuuuut i don't know which colour morph i want. so help me pick, please.
User Image

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

I like albino lavender and/or piebald, personally
Eri fox
yeah i really enjoy those two. i've gotten one other vote for piebald.

at first i thought i was for sure going to get the leucistic but the more i look the more confused i get.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

little miss prince
Eri fox

at first i thought i was for sure going to get the leucistic but the more i look the more confused i get.

the leucistic is one i like too, but i know wat you mean.

I think if you get the numbers down a bit and really think about it you will choose the right one.
the albino lav is fun and bright
and the piebald reminds me of a dog named spot
and the leucistic is all pretty and stuff
Eri fox
little miss prince
Eri fox

the leucistic is one i like too, but i know wat you mean.

I think if you get the numbers down a bit and really think about it you will choose the right one.
the albino lav is fun and bright
and the piebald reminds me of a dog named spot
and the leucistic is all pretty and stuff
yeah once i really sit myself down i'll finally have one. i just wanted other's opinions before i did that.

yeah albino lav is very bright which is part of why i like it so much.
ahahaha yeah it does kinda remind me of a sorta spotted dog pattern
yes leucistic does kinda have a glamorous look to it.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
leucistic is the best morph ever imo. they are getting cheaper so if you can afford one i would go for it.

Thirteenth Seeker

I love Ballroom.

I'm quite glad I came across this, because I am getting a Ball Python too, and after seeing this, I will search for a Ballroom morph.

Edit: Or Leucistic! surprised
Kokomo
I love Ballroom.

I'm quite glad I came across this, because I am getting a Ball Python too, and after seeing this, I will search for a Ballroom morph.

Edit: Or Leucistic! surprised
yeah that one is pretty cool
i'd love to get the leucistic but they're like 1,000 at their cheapest so i cant afford that right now.

also i'm not 100% sure that's the name of the colour morph for that. i sent myself an email full of links and that was the only defining word for it. it's like 1 of 3 out of their that i'm not 100% on.
but i'm sure you can find it even if you search ballroom ball python b/c there is alink out there with that in it.

i've finally decided on either the bumblebee or albino lavender
Shanna66
leucistic is the best morph ever imo. they are getting cheaper so if you can afford one i would go for it.
yeah right now i dont think i can afford them they are around 1,000 and i dont get paid enough to buy that and everything else.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
little miss prince
Shanna66
yeah right now i dont think i can afford them they are around 1,000 and i dont get paid enough to buy that and everything else.

is the price already that low?! a few years ago they were $12000, i think a year or 2 ago a friend of mine got one for just $6000 and i was amazed
I really like the black pastel firefly. pastel sugar, and leucistic.
Shanna66
little miss prince
Shanna66

is the price already that low?! a few years ago they were $12000, i think a year or 2 ago a friend of mine got one for just $6000 and i was amazed
that's an impressively low difference wow.
yeah at the very lowest they cost about 1000.
i have a part time minimum wage job so getting 1,000s would take a while but it's do-able
Henrika
I really like the black pastel firefly. pastel sugar, and leucistic.

yeah i mean they're all pretty cool but i particularly enjoy the leucistic and the pastel sugar is pretty great too.
My favorite has to be the black pastel firefly or the emperor pin. Out of the two that you narrowed your choice down to, my favorite has to be the bumblebee.
misheru105
My favorite has to be the black pastel firefly or the emperor pin. Out of the two that you narrowed your choice down to, my favorite has to be the bumblebee.

they're all pretty cool.

i think i may go with the bumblebee but i'm not sure yet.
we'll see what happens when i get the money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces