• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
omg the spotted red fox one too cute <3

Dapper Dabbler

They look like tiny peaches with tails~
Keyona
new pictures... 8 days old:

Oh my gosh, they are adorable! I love the Spotted Nutmeg Boy, he is sooooo cute! heart

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Ninja kyuubi13
omg the spotted red fox one too cute <3

he is loud, a little screamer.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Anton Anagram

They look like tiny peaches with tails~

yeah, my last two litters (different females) have been really brown heavy XD

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
SHD
Keyona

Oh my gosh, they are adorable! I love the Spotted Nutmeg Boy, he is sooooo cute! heart

I love nutmegs, the dad is a nutmeg and he is almost fully in nutmeg colors. XD talking to others some don't go through their full molt into nutmeg colors can take half a year. his father is just around 6months
Keyona
SHD
Keyona

I love nutmegs, the dad is a nutmeg and he is almost fully in nutmeg colors. XD talking to others some don't go through their full molt into nutmeg colors can take half a year. his father is just around 6months

Awww, he's just like his daddy. That's adorable. Are you planning on keeping the babies or finding them good homes?

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
SHD
Keyona
SHD
Keyona

Awww, he's just like his daddy. That's adorable. Are you planning on keeping the babies or finding them good homes?

The spotted dove, and spotted red Fox have a home with a co-worker, the other two boys should have a home, just waiting on the woman to get back to me. And holding on to the girl for now.
Keyona
SHD
Keyona
SHD
Keyona

The spotted dove, and spotted red Fox have a home with a co-worker, the other two boys should have a home, just waiting on the woman to get back to me. And holding on to the girl for now.

That sounds good. It's nice that some of them will have a sibling to grow up with. 3nodding

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Oh my gosh! How can you stand to have such cute little fuzz-things? I'm so jealous. whee

Fluffy Noob

Oh my gosh they're adorable! They look like the baby mice in the lab I work at. Awwwe heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff