Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Inquisitor

Devoted Inquisitor

User Image

Nugget and my boyfriend. I don't know why, but this picture cracks me up!

User Image

I really enjoy close up shots.

Devoted Inquisitor

My goofy a** cat that loves to be right where I am, no matter where it is.
Her favorite spots are in between my monitors/keyboard and on my shoulder.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Bonus of her as a baby:
User Image
She hasn't left my side since.
Dog #1 being awesome and waiting on her release cue to go get her ball
User Image

And Dog #2 tired and worn out after a good game of chuck it
User Image

Timid Poster

Klienes
My goofy a** cat that loves to be right where I am, no matter where it is.
Her favorite spots are in between my monitors/keyboard and on my shoulder.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Bonus of her as a baby:
User Image
She hasn't left my side since.

Your kitty is a cutie!! whee

Devoted Inquisitor

Eloquent Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't believe how different their cold tolerances are.

Devoted Inquisitor

Savage Destiny

Riddle is me. It's 70 in my house. I am cold.

Eloquent Gawker

Latrans
Savage Destiny

Me too. It's 70 in my house and I'm wearing a thermal shirt, a jacket, slippers and a blanket. And my fingers are cold.

Melon pretty much traumatizes me. He really didn't even want/need a jacket but it was only 23 degrees so I was like, "JUST WEAR THE JACKET IT'S COLD OKAY." He loves snow and cold, the freak.
Savage Destiny
Latrans
Savage Destiny

Me too. It's 70 in my house and I'm wearing a thermal shirt, a jacket, slippers and a blanket. And my fingers are cold.

Melon pretty much traumatizes me. He really didn't even want/need a jacket but it was only 23 degrees so I was like, "JUST WEAR THE JACKET IT'S COLD OKAY." He loves snow and cold, the freak.

This is definitely a result of different living places but, Bella would be in similar gear to Melon in such a temperature with so little snow (I was still wearing a hoodie and my [fleece-lined] rain jacket during such weather), and I've let to put the temperature as high as 70 in my house yet this winter; I actually find when it's over 70 that it's way too warm and stuffy. Only time I'm really cold inside is first thing in the morning, because I put it down to 60 for overnight and spurts throughout the day.

Devoted Inquisitor

Savage Destiny

I'm pretty sure all life stops existing at 23 degrees, fyi. Pretty sure.

I'm wearing a tshirt and a sweatshirt and wish I had a blanket. emotion_donotwant

The only time I saw Elsie cold was when we were camping and it was below 14 degrees. She was trying to climb into the fire pit. lol I ended up snapping her into my extra jacket.

Eloquent Gawker

~ Aki - Fairy ~
This is definitely a result of different living places but, Bella would be in similar gear to Melon in such a temperature with so little snow (I was still wearing a hoodie and my [fleece-lined] rain jacket during such weather), and I've let to put the temperature as high as 70 in my house yet this winter; I actually find when it's over 70 that it's way too warm and stuffy. Only time I'm really cold inside is first thing in the morning, because I put it down to 60 for overnight and spurts throughout the day.

gonk

I was wearing snow boots, my same thermal and jacket, a heavy winter coat with hood, and gloves. And bitterly regretting that I forgot my thermals to put under my pants.

Latrans
I'm pretty sure all life stops existing at 23 degrees, fyi. Pretty sure.

I'm wearing a tshirt and a sweatshirt and wish I had a blanket.

The only time I saw Elsie cold was when we were camping and it was below 14 degrees. She was trying to climb into the fire pit. I ended up snapping her into my extra jacket.

I don't understand how wildlife survives the winter here.

And poor Elsie! At least you could keep each other warm, haha.

Devoted Inquisitor

Savage Destiny

I don't understand how wildlife survives the winter here.

And poor Elsie! At least you could keep each other warm, haha.

Ugh.

Oh lol, not in the jacket I was wearing--she wore her own jacket. I did make her sleep in my sleeping bag though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff