None :< 0.51011235955056 51.0% [ 227 ]
One! :3 0.14606741573034 14.6% [ 65 ]
Two! :D 0.096629213483146 9.7% [ 43 ]
Three! :O 0.08314606741573 8.3% [ 37 ]
EVEN MOAR! >:D 0.16404494382022 16.4% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 445 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 138 139 140 > >> »|

Dapper Ladykiller

Just got a two year old dumeril's boa!! I freaking looooooooove her. Pictures to follow!

Dedicated Hoarder

This is a humidity/temperature control unit that my boyfriend MADE. It's really handy because of the LED lights. He also set up my humidity system for my ball that he made. He's so impressive. smile

User Image

Dedicated Hoarder

Also, going to my first reptile expo on the tenth! Squweeee!

Dapper Ladykiller

User Image

My new dumeril boa, Marni smile She's about 4, maybe 4 and a half feet long. Can't wait for her to settle down so I can love alllllll over her

Dedicated Hoarder

Zuska Darling

My new dumeril boa, Marni smile She's about 4, maybe 4 and a half feet long. Can't wait for her to settle down so I can love alllllll over her

Wow, she's round! I bet she's extremely muscular. /jelly.
Is she pretty docile?

Tipsy Kitten

Zuska Darling
User Image

Awh~ I love Dumerils. biggrin

Dapper Ladykiller

Mintiness Creamy Mess
Zuska Darling

Is she pretty docile?

Well, she's in a new house/new environment so she's a little skittish right now. I took her out of her cage once and she wasn't aggressive, but she tried to lunge at my roommate once. Not with the intention of biting, just being defensive. Right now every few hours I just put my hand in her cage to pet her and let her get the smell of me. I think today I'll put a shirt of mine in there so she'll get used to me quicker. I know that dumeril's are supposed to have the temperament of a ball python (give or take) so I'm pretty sure I can calm her down in a few weeks smile

Dedicated Hoarder

Zuska Darling
Mintiness Creamy Mess
Zuska Darling

Is she pretty docile?

Well, she's in a new house/new environment so she's a little skittish right now. I took her out of her cage once and she wasn't aggressive, but she tried to lunge at my roommate once. Not with the intention of biting, just being defensive. Right now every few hours I just put my hand in her cage to pet her and let her get the smell of me. I think today I'll put a shirt of mine in there so she'll get used to me quicker. I know that dumeril's are supposed to have the temperament of a ball python (give or take) so I'm pretty sure I can calm her down in a few weeks smile
I have snakes, but I still think I would have s**t my pants if that lady beast lunged at me. Good luck with taming her down. smile I'm sure it'll just take time and a little patience. :3

Dapper Ladykiller

Mintiness Creamy Mess
Zuska Darling
Mintiness Creamy Mess
Zuska Darling

Is she pretty docile?

I have snakes, but I still think I would have s**t my pants if that lady beast lunged at me. Good luck with taming her down. smile I'm sure it'll just take time and a little patience. :3

xD Even though she's pretty big, I think I could handle a few love bites from her haha. Right now I am just cupping her side and stroking her a few times a day. She isnt exactly fond of it, but she could be much worse

Garbage

Wow, you having fun with the copy+paste there? Because that's a lot of s**t that anyone else could read on far better websites than Wikipedia (not that I honestly see anything wrong with Wiki; I confirm all my snake IDs between there and Google images).

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
    Wow, you having fun with the copy+paste there? Because that's a lot of s**t that anyone else could read on far better websites than Wikipedia (not that I honestly see anything wrong with Wiki; I confirm all my snake IDs between there and Google images).
Seconded!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces