9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
you know i used to think that she was a b***h to give meds to, but then i met gale. now i feel happy whenever i give meds to reign lol

she is scabby again, the medicated shampoo is working really well but its a very slow healing process so i wanted to just get some antibiotics to make everything go faster.

reign is due for all of her shots but we have to do them one at a time or else she gets so stressed she cant breathe so i can only take her in on my days off or else she has to sit in a cage alone in isolation all day. she got her rabies done at least and only tries to eat the vet a couple times.

also gale's meds have been doubled since we still found pee spots. its at a very manageable pace at least but i would still prefer no spraying so we upped her dosage. i still hate pilling her. i just want something to inject into her little butt

her raw feeding is going great. but she was losing interest so now we do kibble in the morning and raw at night. red meat is her favorite. i was cutting up some steak to use as pet food and she was going nuts for it

and got a new camera so here is a picture of gale and fluffers
User Image