Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
wow my girls blend in well. i opened their bin to ive them new water, feed them, and pray them down and was about to take out the slab of cork and put in on the floor when i saw my biggest girl just chilling on it

Mps9156's Husbando

Desirable Noob

Yea i ended up having to take one of my hides out, to put in another water source since quackers seems to hog the dish in the waterfall where they can soak. I simply use a large fake plant, that covers both of there water sources and i find they seem to like it alot. And i know what you mean ducky, not so much quackers is perfect at hiding and blending in. I say not so much quackers cause pretty much 98% of the time when i spot her in the tank it's cause i see the orange around her eye. She'll then slowly and slightly turn her head all like you can't see me...

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
lol

i may move the fake plant from my snake's bin in with the skinks for their water dish. my ball python hardly messes with it and she is too big to hide in it anymore
Oh my gosh. There is a FORTY DOLLAR young croc skink here in Orem Utah. I really can't have another reptile right now, but I almost want it. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=15262106&cat=110&lpid=1&search=
Would you mind adding this ferret thread to your other informative thread links? Ferrety Ferrets It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ^^
wow dat iz sosooo kool well like wow i like it datz soo kool XD
rofl
i like it SO KOOL;
i still lik it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items