Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think their feet are creepy, not the tails
k ! w !
I think their feet are creepy, not the tails

I've heard that as well. xD
I sort of felt the same when I got my Rats. After a while it's a weird sort of cute.

Lunatic

I used to have rats, They were mice actually, but still they were cute, but the family of mice we had had a genitic proplem annd some got tummors when they got old, I was sad, but I loved my pets. 3nodding
Morphine Kiss

I sort of felt the same when I got my Rats. After a while it's a weird sort of cute.

They have those weird little bumpy things.. blehhhhhh.
And when they grow tumors.... eek
-iZatch-
I used to have rats, They were mice actually, but still they were cute, but the family of mice we had had a genitic proplem annd some got tummors when they got old, I was sad, but I loved my pets. 3nodding

Mice are pretty cute, but i've never owned any. I went the size up and got rats, instead xD
Did they inbreed a lot and that's why they ended up with genetic problems?
k ! w !
Morphine Kiss

They have those weird little bumpy things.. blehhhhhh.
And when they grow tumors.... eek

Haha, it's really not so bad!
The tumors don't always happen. A lot of tumors aren't actually tumors, many times you'll find out it's a cyst, that will often pop and be all nasty. But it's sad when it does turn out to be a tumor. sad Normally by the time you know what it is, surgery can be fatal so either they have to be put down or live out their life. (Depending on the pain they'd have)
Morphine Kiss

The tumors don't always happen. A lot of tumors aren't actually tumors, many times you'll find out it's a cyst, that will often pop and be all nasty. But it's sad when it does turn out to be a tumor. sad Normally by the time you know what it is, surgery can be fatal so either they have to be put down or live out their life. (Depending on the pain they'd have)

Im talking tumors that are like, half their body size.
I euthanized a rat one time with a super giant tumor. Twas sad. sad
k ! w !
Morphine Kiss

Im talking tumors that are like, half their body size.
I euthanized a rat one time with a super giant tumor. Twas sad. sad

Holy crap D:
Do you work at a vet?
Morphine Kiss

Holy crap D:
Do you work at a vet?

Im an RVT

Lunatic

Morphine Kiss
-iZatch-

Mice are pretty cute, but i've never owned any. I went the size up and got rats, instead xD

AActially one of the first rats we got from the store died from a growth/Tommor and two of her babies died of growths when they got old too.
k ! w !
Morphine Kiss

Holy crap D:
Do you work at a vet?

Im an RVT

That is awesome!
What are the requirements in becoming one? And schooling necessities?
Morphine Kiss

That is awesome!

It varys from state to state. In CA, you have to go to an AVMA accredited school, complete the program, then sit for the state boards to get your license.
-iZatch-
Morphine Kiss
-iZatch-

AActially one of the first rats we got from the store died from a growth/Tommor and two of her babies died of growths when they got old too.
Awww D: Where do you buy your pets from?
k ! w !
Morphine Kiss

That is awesome!

It varys from state to state. In CA, you have to go to an AVMA accredited school, complete the program, then sit for the state boards to get your license.

About how long did it take for you to get it? Was it hard to do?

Lunatic

Morphine Kiss
-iZatch-
Morphine Kiss
-iZatch-

Awww D: Where do you buy your pets from?

Pet Land in the Mall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces