I just started one for Ferrets

I added your thread to my "Other Useful Links" =]

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Karill
Bump of bunny love~!

I should post pictures of Gimlet and how to cover wires with aquarium tubing.

Alright =] I shall do that!

Gimlet? =O
Aw, I miss my rabbit, she lived for about 6 or 7 years. She was such a huge part of our life. We dedicated a room to her, it was a bathroom with a sunken into the floor tub that she loved, boxes and blankets galor. She came to the park on a regular basis, she loved hanging out with dogs, she thought she was one and our dogs loved her.

She was always escaping...always. The door to the bathroom didn't close so well, good thing the entire house is rabbit proofed. She was always closed off in one section of the house when she escaped, but my favorite story is that we were on vacation and our grandfather was looking after our dogs. Well he came in one day and thought that we had gotten them a new rabbit shaped toy because they were laying right next to each other. He went over to squeak the toy, and it ran, or hopped rather. Of course, she went right back to her bathroom but we were always finding her under beds and things like that. She was such a sweetheart.
Hey, I saw in some of your pictures that your rabbits were in snow? I think it was snow, xD
I didn't know you could let them in snow?
It gets so cold here...So I never let them outside at all in the winter. sad Barely in Fall either due to the cold.

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Morphine Kiss
Hey, I saw in some of your pictures that your rabbits were in snow? I think it was snow, xD
I didn't know you could let them in snow?
It gets so cold here...So I never let them outside at all in the winter. sad Barely in Fall either due to the cold.

We didn't let them be in the snow very long cause it really was cold. Like Sabriel hated it cause he hates the cold. Solara and Silas loved it. They can be in the snow but not for a long time because they'll get wet.
Thank you for making this thread! I'm thinking about getting a rabbit soon myself and this has a lot of helpful advice. BTW, your rabbits are soo cute and healthy! smile Hope to be a successful rabbit owner myself.

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Paper HeartVI
Thank you for making this thread! I'm thinking about getting a rabbit soon myself and this has a lot of helpful advice. BTW, your rabbits are soo cute and healthy! smile Hope to be a successful rabbit owner myself.

Of course! =} I was once a first-time rabbit owner myself, and I know how hard it was for me to find help. Not many people actually KNOW about rabbits. Overtime, I have learned as much as I can (I learn something new everyday!) and I always try to educate anyone and everyone, even if they don't plan on getting a rabbit =]

Also- congrats on the thought of getting a bunny =] If you ever have any questions that don't appear to be on here, I check Gaia every day, and I would be happy to help =]

And thank you! I spoil my rabbits and make sure not to give them too many treats at the same time =] I'm so picky- my mom get's sooo frustrated!
baileeYDG
Paper HeartVI

Of course! =} I was once a first-time rabbit owner myself, and I know how hard it was for me to find help. Not many people actually KNOW about rabbits. Overtime, I have learned as much as I can (I learn something new everyday!) and I always try to educate anyone and everyone, even if they don't plan on getting a rabbit =]

Also- congrats on the thought of getting a bunny =] If you ever have any questions that don't appear to be on here, I check Gaia every day, and I would be happy to help =]

And thank you! I spoil my rabbits and make sure not to give them too many treats at the same time =] I'm so picky- my mom get's sooo frustrated!
lol. Theres nothing wrong with spoiling your bunnies. :p Ive been looking for a companion to fit my life style. I think a bunny would be perfect thing. One thing i have a question about is that ive noticed a lot of people are complaining about owers having their bunnies laying on their backs. I didn't know it was unhealthy? some say its fine, others saying they cant breath.. Whats the deal?

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Paper HeartVI
baileeYDG
Paper HeartVI

lol. Theres nothing wrong with spoiling your bunnies. :p Ive been looking for a companion to fit my life style. I think a bunny would be perfect thing. One thing i have a question about is that ive noticed a lot of people are complaining about owers having their bunnies laying on their backs. I didn't know it was unhealthy? some say its fine, others saying they cant breath.. Whats the deal?

=] Aww, you definitely seem like you would be a great bunny slave! I love answering questions 8D Makes me feel smart, lol.

Well it's not that they can't breath, but often times after they are on their back, they flip back to regain themselves and it can injure their back. You have to be very careful. Besides that, I have not heard much wrong with it. I put Sabriel on his back to rub ointment on his sore feet.
Chinchillas DO have ribs. It's just that they are very fragile and have a floating rib cage so you have to be very gentle.

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Kipluck
Chinchillas DO have ribs. It's just that they are very fragile and have a floating rib cage so you have to be very gentle.

Ohh =O

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Bump heart

Tipsy Vampire

User Image

Bunneh bump~
Hey running by this thread before work.
I've got a couple customers who are wanting to know what good toys/chew things for a Rabbit would be---something that can't be chewed up right away. I suppose their rabbit is apparently a heavy chewer.
Please Quote this so Gaia lets me know of a reply. xD <3

I've had no success for anything for rabbits in the way of not being chewed up right away.

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Karill
User Image

Bunneh bump~

Aww 8D Is that your bunny?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff