Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

lividdarkangel800

i was thinking of doing that but right now i only have enough for maybe one or two. my grandma is the one who's going to help me get my fish but in agreement she gets 1st pick at their offspring for her own tank.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Lumbee Wolf Lady
lividdarkangel800

i was thinking of doing that but right now i only have enough for maybe one or two. my grandma is the one who's going to help me get my fish but in agreement she gets 1st pick at their offspring for her own tank.

oh fun. your grandmother is in to fish? i only have my mom to nerd out on fish with. there aren't any fish clubs even close to my area...makes me sad...

Fashionable Werewolf

lividdarkangel800

yes my family are all animal lovers we take in a lot of strays all my pets where free but like 3 my love bird who was $60, my Chihuahua and a bunny i got for like $10 for Easter. most of the fish breeders here are old people.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Lumbee Wolf Lady
lividdarkangel800

yes my family are all animal lovers we take in a lot of strays all my pets where free but like 3 my love bird who was $60, my Chihuahua and a bunny i got for like $10 for Easter. most of the fish breeders here are old people.

you are lucky to have so many animal/fish people. i wish i had more people like me in my town.

Fashionable Werewolf

lividdarkangel800

thanks and maybe you should try finding pet owners in your town and get to know them.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Lumbee Wolf Lady
lividdarkangel800

thanks and maybe you should try finding pet owners in your town and get to know them.

i really want to but dont really know where to start. i have tried looking for clubs, but there arent any around here. i am trying to get a job at petco though and im hoping to meet more like minded people there.

Fashionable Werewolf

lividdarkangel800

good luck i hope you get the job smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out