User Image

Zoey

Click cuz it's kinda big

& Charlie

Click also

awwwe a rat right?

yeah but she think's she's a human !

Yeah rats are like that. Very smart!

she stole a bag of chips from my trash can and ran under the book shelf just now actually. stare
Machine Gun KeIIy
PasteatizeMe
Machine Gun KeIIy
PasteatizeMe
Machine Gun KeIIy
Princess

User Image

User Image

Zoey

Click cuz it's kinda big

& Charlie

Click also

awwwe a rat right?

yeah but she think's she's a human !

Yeah rats are like that. Very smart!

she stole a bag of chips from my trash can and ran under the book shelf just now actually. stare

Haha and shes a ninja!

Original Fatcat

PasteatizeMe
Idiom
PasteatizeMe
My dog is more like a cat, its freaky sometimes. XD

Omfg true, I often catch myself calling my dog a cat.
CAT-LIKE TENDENCIES.

Haha yeah. My dog likes to play with those cat toys on a stick. He jumps up in the air like a cat to try and catch it! XD

Pets are such fantastic home entertainment systems. emotion_dowant
Idiom
PasteatizeMe
Idiom
PasteatizeMe
My dog is more like a cat, its freaky sometimes. XD

Omfg true, I often catch myself calling my dog a cat.
CAT-LIKE TENDENCIES.

Haha yeah. My dog likes to play with those cat toys on a stick. He jumps up in the air like a cat to try and catch it! XD

Pets are such fantastic home entertainment systems. emotion_dowant

Unless they are lazy. Like my dog. xD

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
My Girl Tinkerbell (Tinker for short)
User Image
My boys Fabergas and Messi

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
this was my pet taken on halloween , but he died in 2007 cry his name is mickey mouse but we just use to call him mickey.. we only dress him up for halloween no other time of the year, that year he was dressed as a baby razz

User Image
Spoilers because these pics are huge and I haven't cared to edit them. redface

Mousse!
User Image

User Image

Jasper- Yes I know he is overweight. We've been working on it (not a lot of success obviously).

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
~this is panda. (By the way, the reaosn his eyes look funnt just incase ur wondering is because because of his old age, he started to grow blind and also deaf and he had hip problems and a skin condition..........yeah god bless him) He passed away a few years back from an old age. He was the best dog in the world. I grew up around him all the time. I see baby pictures of me ina little rocker-thingy and there was panda, right by me, like he was gaurding me. i miss him so much. i think he died at like, 16.

User Image
~this is luna. she was around with panda. they were like brother and sister. she was put to sleep because she was having organ failure and we didnt want her to suffer. i also grew up around her and she was a sweetheart. its like she knew if i had a bad day at school or something because she followed me around when i got home and as soon as i sat down she jumped in my lap and layed there. epicness

User Image
~~This is Jazzmin. my baby. she was put to sleep almost a year ago at around age 4 or 5 because im pretty sure she had either a tumor or cancer in her throat and couldnt breath. Very rare condition. The doctors could even figure it out. go figure. I miss her so much. i always went to her for comfort if i was upset or something and she would be there for me when i felt alone...

User Image
~This is Cooper. One of the two cats i have right now. As you can tell, i have had more cats then dogs. Whaddya gunna do, the mother prefers cats. lol so Cooper is a huge trouble maker but he is my husband and he s my teddy bear and i love himm!!

User Image
~this is my second cat we just recently got named JJ. (p.s, i dont pick these names, i have no control -_- ) lol JJ is my cute little cupcake. she is still new in our house but hher and i are starting to bound lol

User Image
User Image
~These two dogs technically arnt minee.......lmao they are my uncles but i call them mine. From top to bottom its Tanker (we call him Tank) and Bella. Bella is so sweet. she sounds and acts like a cat sometimes lmao we all think that she purrs like a cat because of the noises she makes lol. And Tank is just the most badass dog eva xD he can be rough but hes still awesome

Well, thats all. By the way, sorry if Panda and Luna and Jazzmins pics are blurry. I had to take a picture of a picture lol. Any questions, feel free to quote me and ask whee

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tipsy 100
PasteatizeMe
Plaintive Lullaby
My hedgehog, Zen. heart

Cuddling up when he was tired.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking kinda sad after a bath.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O: Another hedgehog! I didn't even know you can have them as pets. XD

smile Yep - depending on where you live...some places won't let you.

Bashful Explorer

The L0Locaust
User Image
User Image

SO CUTE! I want!
The_Polar_Bear_Queen
User Image
~this is panda. (By the way, the reaosn his eyes look funnt just incase ur wondering is because because of his old age, he started to grow blind and also deaf and he had hip problems and a skin condition..........yeah god bless him) He passed away a few years back from an old age. He was the best dog in the world. I grew up around him all the time. I see baby pictures of me ina little rocker-thingy and there was panda, right by me, like he was gaurding me. i miss him so much. i think he died at like, 16.

User Image
~this is luna. she was around with panda. they were like brother and sister. she was put to sleep because she was having organ failure and we didnt want her to suffer. i also grew up around her and she was a sweetheart. its like she knew if i had a bad day at school or something because she followed me around when i got home and as soon as i sat down she jumped in my lap and layed there. epicness

User Image
~~This is Jazzmin. my baby. she was put to sleep almost a year ago at around age 4 or 5 because im pretty sure she had either a tumor or cancer in her throat and couldnt breath. Very rare condition. The doctors could even figure it out. go figure. I miss her so much. i always went to her for comfort if i was upset or something and she would be there for me when i felt alone...

User Image
~This is Cooper. One of the two cats i have right now. As you can tell, i have had more cats then dogs. Whaddya gunna do, the mother prefers cats. lol so Cooper is a huge trouble maker but he is my husband and he s my teddy bear and i love himm!!

User Image
~this is my second cat we just recently got named JJ. (p.s, i dont pick these names, i have no control -_- ) lol JJ is my cute little cupcake. she is still new in our house but hher and i are starting to bound lol

User Image
User Image
~These two dogs technically arnt minee.......lmao they are my uncles but i call them mine. From top to bottom its Tanker (we call him Tank) and Bella. Bella is so sweet. she sounds and acts like a cat sometimes lmao we all think that she purrs like a cat because of the noises she makes lol. And Tank is just the most badass dog eva xD he can be rough but hes still awesome

Well, thats all. By the way, sorry if Panda and Luna and Jazzmins pics are blurry. I had to take a picture of a picture lol. Any questions, feel free to quote me and ask whee

Haha yeah, thats how I was with my moms dog. She wasn't mine but I considered her mine.
Marquess de Sade
Spoilers because these pics are huge and I haven't cared to edit them. redface

Mousse!
User Image

User Image

Jasper- Yes I know he is overweight. We've been working on it (not a lot of success obviously).

User Image

User Image

I have two kittys just like mousse!
AutumnViolet
this was my pet taken on halloween , but he died in 2007 cry his name is mickey mouse but we just use to call him mickey.. we only dress him up for halloween no other time of the year, that year he was dressed as a baby razz

User Image

HAHA how cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas