Haha cute picture!

Thank you!

Timid Pup

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Kibbity_Kabbit2
I read this post a few months ago & I'm so excited to be able to reply to it! I just got an adorable kitten about a week ago. My fiance works at a pet kennel/grooming parlor & that's how we got her. She's so adorable!!! Her name is Jenifurr. <-----(lol...get it??) & I love her soooo much! The only thing is I'm having a bit of trouble teaching her not to bite so hard.

She's got demon teeth this one.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

& this is her sleeping with her daddy! 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

very cute!! biggrin

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Here's my four kitties emotion_bigheart
Aya Claire
User Image

Zeratul Zant
User Image

Vivi Darkrai
User Image

Samus Kerrigan
User Image

Demonic Lunatic

The first Picture was my first dog ever Her name was Lola aged 12 unfortunately passed away 4 years ago.

User Image

The second Image is my Current dog Luna age 4 now ~ the first picture of her was when she was a few weeks old the second i think she was about 3 at that time XD

User Image

User Image

They both have completely different personalities, Lola was more aggressive due to the fact that we think she was abused before we had her. Luna however is a complete metal case extremely naughty but in a funny way xD I love them both dearly. They are both Chow Chows razz

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Sally my 2 1/2 year old pit mix.
She's a gremlin though

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Here's Comet with his new purple octopus! heart (sorry for the quality)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Did I mention I gave this to him about 20 minutes ago?

He's pretty damn proud of himself.

And here's Littlest Kitten (aka Kitten)

Most of these are older. I don't have a lot of recent pictures of him. He's my boyfriend's cat.

FYI, these mechanical mouse things are not worth it.

User Image

Napping together.

User Image[/img]

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
This is Cash. He is a 1 year old Flemish Giant rabbit. And my spoiled little prince.

User Image
User Image
User Image

This was Larry. He passed away at 18 years old, 7 months ago. He will be sorely missed. He was one of the best cats a girl could ever ask for. crying

User Image

This is Indigo, aka Puppadoo, aka Dew, aka Shittermouse. ((He enjoys eating my friends mouse's poop.)) Little under a year, and a total mutt. The rescue people said he was half shepherd half husky, but I can see Jack Russel Terrier, and pittbull in him. A total pip, who is super quirky. He will eat anything. And quite literally I mean anything.

User Image

This is Brutus. A 6 year old Purebred German Shepherd, who is highly protective of me. This dog is the apple of my eye. He loves to jump, and has been in a few beginner shows. He loves walks, but will literally walk between my legs so he can protect me.
User Image

Devoted Inquisitor

-Love Roleplaying-
This is Cash. He is a 1 year old Flemish Giant rabbit. And my spoiled little prince.

User Image
User Image
User Image

This was Larry. He passed away at 18 years old, 7 months ago. He will be sorely missed. He was one of the best cats a girl could ever ask for. crying

User Image

This is Indigo, aka Puppadoo, aka Dew, aka Shittermouse. ((He enjoys eating my friends mouse's poop.)) Little under a year, and a total mutt. The rescue people said he was half shepherd half husky, but I can see Jack Russel Terrier, and pittbull in him. A total pip, who is super quirky. He will eat anything. And quite literally I mean anything.

User Image

This is Brutus. A 6 year old Purebred German Shepherd, who is highly protective of me. This dog is the apple of my eye. He loves to jump, and has been in a few beginner shows. He loves walks, but will literally walk between my legs so he can protect me.
User Image

That's awesome! What kind of shows has Brutus done?

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Latrans
-Love Roleplaying-

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

That's awesome! What kind of shows has Brutus done?

He did a few smalls shows hosted by local shelters around the area. Won two first places, but no formal training. He is a much better guard dog than anything.

We keep him active with mind games, and sprinting around the neighborhood.

Devoted Inquisitor

-Love Roleplaying-

He did a few smalls shows hosted by local shelters around the area. Won two first places, but no formal training. He is a much better guard dog than anything.

Oh, that's sweet. :] I was all excited thinking there was someone else on here that does like AKC events or something.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Latrans
-Love Roleplaying-

Oh, that's sweet. :] I was all excited thinking there was someone else on here that does like AKC events or something.

Oh no. He is too strong willed, and a little too aggressive with strangers to do that.

He had police training, and we like him being more aggressive. He wont openly bite, but he will snarl and warn anyone away from him with his hackles up. And we are fine with that, because we know he is doing it to protect us.

When he was a baby he was worse, but training him calmed him. Six months old, my best friend, a guy sat on the couch next to me, and he attacked his shoelaces with a fury I never knew a puppy could have. rofl It was the most adorable thing I had ever seen, and not terrifying at all. Although now at 120lbs I would be scared shitless.

His favorite past-time is unlocking and opening every door in our house, and teaching Dew to lock, unlock, open, and close all of the doors. ((Dew is not all that smart and forgets how to within days, so Brutus just re-teaches him... The two of them together are little hellions.))

Devoted Inquisitor

-Love Roleplaying-

Oh no. He is too strong willed, and a little too aggressive with strangers to do that.

He had police training, and we like him being more aggressive. He wont openly bite, but he will snarl and warn anyone away from him with his hackles up. And we are fine with that, because we know he is doing it to protect us.

When he was a baby he was worse, but training him calmed him. Six months old, my best friend, a guy sat on the couch next to me, and he attacked his shoelaces with a fury I never knew a puppy could have. rofl It was the most adorable thing I had ever seen, and not terrifying at all. Although now at 120lbs I would be scared shitless.

His favorite past-time is unlocking and opening every door in our house, and teaching Dew to lock, unlock, open, and close all of the doors. ((Dew is not all that smart and forgets how to within days, so Brutus just re-teaches him...))

With training, aggressive dogs can do very well in obedience--my dad and I have Belgians. His female is very aggressive. My dog is unfriendly. :] We do obedience and rally.

I think obedience is very important for aggressive dogs; it's not safe for them or others otherwise.

Of course if it's not something you're interested in that's fine too.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Latrans
-Love Roleplaying-

His favorite past-time is unlocking and opening every door in our house, and teaching Dew to lock, unlock, open, and close all of the doors. ((Dew is not all that smart and forgets how to within days, so Brutus just re-teaches him...))

With training, aggressive dogs can do very well in obedience--my dad and I have Belgians. His female is very aggressive. My dog is unfriendly. :] We do obedience and rally.

I think obedience is very important for aggressive dogs; it's not safe for them or others otherwise.

He does great within the family. He just does not like you if you arent family. If you come over, you have to be slowly introduced, otherwise he will herd you out of the house.

When my boyfriend and I went back to visit my mom we spent the week there, and I forgot how aggressive Brutus was. He sat ontop of him in the bed, his face in Weston's, glaring at him and growling softly all night long each night. Also followed him around suspiciously, glaring and growling, and wouldn't let my boyfriend within a foot of me for three days in a row before he finally accepted him.

But once he accepts you he turns into a complete doofus butterball. It's not as much aggressive as it is protective over his pack. sweatdrop But we still work on it, sent him for police training, and constantly practice the training with him.

I've never heard of rally... What is it?

Devoted Inquisitor

-Love Roleplaying-

He does great within the family. He just does not like you if you arent family. If you come over, you have to be slowly introduced, otherwise he will herd you out of the house.

When my boyfriend and I went back to visit my mom we spent the week there, and I forgot how aggressive Brutus was. He sat ontop of him in the bed, his face in Weston's, glaring at him and growling softly all night long each night. Also followed him around suspiciously, glaring and growling, and wouldn't let my boyfriend within a foot of me for three days in a row before he finally accepted him.

But once he accepts you he turns into a complete doofus butterball. It's not as much aggressive as it is protective over his pack. sweatdrop But we still work on it, sent him for police training, and constantly practice the training with him.

I've never heard of rally... What is it?

Oh, our dogs, especially my dad's, don't just try to herd you out. lol

I've never heard of sending dogs to the police for training. There's no way there'd be the kind of funding for that sort of program around here; the police are way too busy. I'm not sure why the police would be the best choice to train a pet dog anyway.

Rally is like obedience lite. It's a lot of fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff