Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, do we all agree that having a pet lion that was perfectly tame would be the coolest thing ever? I know it's completely unrealistic... buuuuuuut....

Dangerous Lover

Ignoring the fact that it would be completely impossible to tame a large, carnivorous, wild animal;
that would be incredible expensive.
User Image

Lily-livered Lunatic

No. They are wild animals and even if it were possible to tame them, they shouldn't be. They deserve to be in their natural habitat. They are independent enough not to rely on humans for care the way cats and dogs rely on us.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image
My cat already brings me dead bunnies.
I don't need my pet lion to bring me dead deer. Or children.

Still, it would be kinda awesome to have a pet lion, I'll admit.

~~~ Randa 4126 4920 8003 ~~~

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Lady Ammaryce
User ImageUser Image
My cat already brings me dead bunnies.
I don't need my pet lion to bring me dead deer. Or children.

Still, it would be kinda awesome to have a pet lion, I'll admit.

~~~ Randa 4126 4920 8003 ~~~

I dunno. Having a lion bring the little brats to my door might be a good thing. biggrin
(Kids in this neighborhood are awful. )

Werewolf

11,500 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Launch Party 100
ok..i dont think some of you were paying attention... she saids she knows its unrealistic but hey w/e just read the title im not you.. ANYWAYS..

think that wouldbe so cool 4laugh i would looooove a tamed lion LIKE IN NARNIA! expect it wouldnt tlk 4laugh
I don't know...would be kinda cool but I could never trust it. You know what happens with pet/trained tigers right?

Lonely Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Having a pet lion would be pretty cool :] i would teach it how to fetch mrgreen

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
A lion would probably not do very well in captivity without several others. They're pretty social.

Closest possible big cat pet is probably a cheetah, but you would need a lot of room. They can go from 0-60 in three strides and they can jump about 12 feet vertically. smile
Wow! a lion for a pet huh????? i would totally use it to kill my stalker....... he is very creepy! I would name it Samba because Lion King is one of my favorite Disney movie's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff