Welcome to Gaia! ::

So im getting 2 new horses and i need help naming it so please help, its a Female and a Male i didnt want to seperate them. there Paints. i do NOT like the names Spots,Dots,Or Midnight etc

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
i need money so im posting

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
is the male a gelding? if not they you WILL have to separate them.

anyways on with the naming. What are their colors? how old are they? If they are adults shouldn't they be coming with names?
Mistress of Rain

anyways on with the naming. What are their colors? how old are they? If they are adults shouldn't they be coming with names?
The colors are Brown and white and the Male his is black and white and No hes not a gelding and both of them are 2years old

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I Rawr Chu I
Mistress of Rain

The colors are Brown and white and the Male his is black and white and No hes not a gelding and both of them are 2years old

then you can't keep them together... also I suggest you look into getting him gleded if you do want to keep them together because a stallion isn't a horse that most people can handle. and if left a stallion and in the area where he can get to the female once she goes into heat he is going to go crazy and unless she accepts him he or she WILL get serious harmed.

Also with beign two years they should have names already.....
Mistress of Rain
I Rawr Chu I
Mistress of Rain

then you can't keep them together... also I suggest you look into getting him gleded if you do want to keep them together because a stallion isn't a horse that most people can handle. and if left a stallion and in the area where he can get to the female once she goes into heat he is going to go crazy and unless she accepts him he or she WILL get serious harmed.

Also with beign two years they should have names already.....
Ya i know alot about horses, and no i just got them today from some people they have names but there stupid names the Female is called Little M and the Male is called Oreo and i want new names for them but i dont know what i should call them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff