Welcome to Gaia! ::

My dumbass sister didn't read the instructions and put it on our new kitten. It was on for about an hour when I realized it and made her remove it. Will the kitten be okay ):
Volta
My dumbass sister didn't read the instructions and put it on our new kitten. It was on for about an hour when I realized it and made her remove it. Will the kitten be okay ):
Watch it for signs of a reaction, but don't put it on her again. I'm assuming she is totally indoors atm, since she is so young, so she probably doesn't need flea treatments anyway.

You should keep her as an indoor cat, she will live a much longer, happier life.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Is this the only kitten in the house? Why is it so young? Was it a stray?

If she has bad fleas, give her a bath, make sure to keep her warm, use a mild dish soap, dilute it in water, make sure you get all the fleas off of her. Dry her off reeally good. Also wash and treat any carpet, bedding, toys, etc that she was around because fleas are a pain in the a** to exterminate and you want your house to be free of fleas.

Flea collars don't work, if your house is free of fleas, you shouldn't need any flea protection unless a small break out occurs (fleas can come into the house on your clothes), and then you can apply a liquid or give her a bath. but hopefully that won't happen any time soon considering she is so young.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff