Welcome to Gaia! ::

Found a seagull who could not fly. This video is about my day with this seagull smile

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
I have never seen a seagull swim.
Love the video.

It was very nice of you to take Jacob to a vet. Some people wouldn't have cared as much as you did.

Hope Jacob is doing well! heart
SHD
Love the video.

It was very nice of you to take Jacob to a vet. Some people wouldn't have cared as much as you did.

Hope Jacob is doing well! heart

Well he bit me while I was trying to catch him but I guess it was a way to thank me smile

Wheezing Fatcat

That bit where he just makes his way inside and then goes right back outside was too cute.

Kitten

That was sweet of you. I'm sure that in some seagully way he's grateful for the help. A lot of times people really don't give a hoot about these guys because they consider them a pest.. So it's good to see someone do something for them rather then not care or harm them more.

Good work sir.

Wheezing Fatcat

OH THAT IS SO SWEET AND CUTE!
I love the video and Jacob is such an adorable little poop! crying

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
Psychedelic Trip Out
I have never seen a seagull swim.
Really? I've seen more than enough swimming in the Atlantic ocean when I've gone to visit my family in Florida.

Though, I usually see them in corn/soy fields or grocery/mall parking-lots where I live (central Ohio, tons of ponds/lakes/swamps around for them to swim).
And, on the rare occasions that I go to them, loads at theme parks(King's Island/Cedar Point/Zoombezie Bay/The Columbus Zoo/The Wilds); but mostly in the parking lots and food courts, where people dump their left over food outside of the cans.

I've heard they are considered pests at landfills (aka trash-dumps).

@OP:
You're an awesome person for even bothering to take it to the vet or care for it at all.
There are tons of people out there who would just shut their patio/balcony door and go about their day; rather than deal with this debilitated "pest" bird.
Thanks everyone smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces