Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bwick bwick

BALGHAGHH! 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3

NO WONDER WE HAD BABY BUNNYZ WHEN MEH 2 BUNNYZ PLAYED LEAP FROG
who question question knwz wwhere 2 get a horses???? question
ok no no no where do u get horse feed??????

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Eri fox
nothin_but_up
ew. bunny is ugly, i feel sorry for it,

like, for real? this just made me exclaim, outloud, "What a mean thing to say!"
Some people are really close to their pets and that's like insulting someones best friend or child. not nice.

~~

Really? It made me exclaim,
"Wow, what a fail at trolling."
XD

~~
Vegeta_Lover239
Eri fox
nothin_but_up

Some people are really close to their pets and that's like insulting someones best friend or child. not nice.

~~

XD

~~

Haha that was my thought exactly xD

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Akirasaru
your cat is so cute!

but your bunny has little evil red eyes

i agree with this person... scary eyes whee
thats cat is so cute heart

Dangerous Lover

Lol, my dog is much smaller than my rabbit, but she likes to press her face into Bunnicula's fluffy fur and just stay like that. It's so creepy, haha.

Sparkly Kitten

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cute kitty! 3nodding
hiysinphlay
Vegeta_Lover239
Eri fox
nothin_but_up

~~

XD

~~

Haha that was my thought exactly xD
You find trolls everywhere. It annoys me when people post links on how to cook a pet, tell people to chuck their pets against the wall or whatnot. For shame. X_X

The pics aren't good, if you see my bunny IRL it's very very cute.
Agent Crab
I love your cat's markings.
Thanks. :3 She looks like she's wearing a tuxedo and when she stretches out, the first two spots look like a black tie XD
Karill
Tsuguayme
Karill
Morphine Kiss
My rabbits make everything their prey, including me. .-.

As it should be. >:3

@Doom Lemon @Morphine Kiss: Yes bunnies can be rude and hormonal youngsters like I said. I'm having such a hard time training mine because I have little experience with bunnies D:

It just takes work. For my bunny-booger, I used a combination of spraying with water (not very effective), simple deterrents (stuff he couldn't bypass and whatnot), pushing his head down when he decided he needed to be a hellbeast (theoretically asserting that I was the dominant), and finally, getting him fixed. :3 He's very nice now, if shy to new people.

Granted, he has me trained, too. He knows I can't resist him getting up on his hind legs and begging, which is what he does when he was a piece of the apple I'm eating. >_o

TY for the tips. Does pushing its head down work even if the bunny whimpers loudly whenever she sees me (I dunno why she's doing that, I never hurt her before). She whimpers loudly and snarls and bites me. X_X... Hmm I'll try it :3

My bunny must not be spayed. My friend never specified. Does spaying/neutering cause depressiong or whatnot?

Aww too cute, with the begging. My bunbun does the same when I eat strawberries.
Tsuguayme
RoriCin
My sister's rabbits are really cute. However, they can't come inside anymore cause of my chinchillas!! I do not want them to get bordella. My favorite rabbit of hers is a 7 year old angora/satin cross named Star. He's almost completely blind, and is the biggest sweetheart ever. He lets me cuddle and play with him.

How did he become blind? sad

I'm going to google bordella. Oh it's a disease.

He just gradually became blind. He still has some sight, can see bright lights and shadows, but that's about it. And if you just looked at him, you wouldn't know he's blind, he's adapted well. And chinchillas are extremely susceptible to bordella, so, no bunnies in the house!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff