Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Blob

So within just a couple of weeks, we rescued a little kitten from my husband's engine
and then someone abandoned their dog in our yard

Sooo, because we're both at work all day, we hadn't had much of a chance to do many flea baths/treatments, and now we're dealing with a pretty bad pest problem.

Not to mention, the house is a wreck. We had to move here pretty sudden (like, a week, sudden)

Long story short;
We moved from a rent house to my husband's brother's house since he was planning on going into the army and them moving for a bigger house with a 3rd kid on the way, and they also were going to just let the house fall through on their payments. (brother's wife and 2 kids moved in with her mom during this time)

SO, us needing a nicer place with our infant daughter (our rent house was in the ghetto) we moved in to keep up house payments and pay bills and get the house in our name and everything once we gave them money to completely catch up with the house payments.

WELL, he came back from the army, decided he just wanted to be in the reserves, but when they tried to get another place, they couldn't. Their credit sucked so bad they couldn't even find a place to rent. So they told us that they wanted to take their house back, we only had a week to find a place and move everything with nothing packed up. We ended up moving into my husband's grandfather's house. He fell into bad health and moved to a nursing home. We couldn't even find another rent house anyways. No one wanted to rent to us only because we have a dog who is half pit.

so we're still moving stuff around. Luckily I'm off work today, so I'm getting a lot done today. Taking a short break to eat rn

So what are your stray stories?

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
I find stray cats all the time. arrow To my house they follow most of the time. I just make sure they get spayed/neutered, and if I can't, then I take them to our TNR team in town and they do it.

I've always adopted my dogs, but find the owners of the stray dogs I do find cuz usually its cuz they got out of the yard somehow and decided to go exploring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff