Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slushious's Wife

Magical Unicorn

15,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
It's late, I have no way of getting to a store or to anyone's house, I have four brand new kittens just born tonight and the mom has only one working breast, I don't have the proper ingredients to make home made kitten milk and I have no formula, kitten or human T^T

hotcuppa's Princess

Shy Lover

11,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Sailor Bunnyhime
It's late, I have no way of getting to a store or to anyone's house, I have four brand new kittens just born tonight and the mom has only one working breast, I don't have the proper ingredients to make home made kitten milk and I have no formula, kitten or human T^T

I'm not an expert, but maybe cycle the kittens around.
The only thing you can do is cycle the kittens around for the moment. But you are going to need to buy kitten formula from a pet store/vet tomorrow morning a.s.a.p. The mother/kittens need to go to a vet a.s.a.p as well. The vet may be able to help induce more milk production in the mother and will be able to show you how to feed the kittens properly.
Like the others have said, rotate the kittens until you can buy KMR & go to a vet. I've also heard that goats milk is a pretty decent emergency substitute, but you would still need the kitten n****e bottles.

Spiritual Hunter

Henrika
Like the others have said, rotate the kittens until you can buy KMR & go to a vet. I've also heard that goats milk is a pretty decent emergency substitute, but you would still need the kitten n****e bottles.

Confirm the goats milk. It's important hey got the mom's milk for colostrum, but i saw kitten get used pretty well to other food, and to give them enough feeding you can integrate with goat milk... cow it's too heavy but you can diluite it and try. I found abandoned kitten old less than one month and they grew healty without problem with wet and dry cat food...
Get as many of the kittens to have the colostrum from the mom. Rotating is the best option for just overnight care. If you can, try contacting some Emergency vets to see if you can purchase some formula. Usually the clinic I work at has no problems selling a bottle of the kitten formula they have just to get you through the night. They need to eat every 2-4 hours, so it's crucial they have something. Don't forget to make sure either mom or you stimulates them to go as well as rubbing their backs to burp them. And keep them warm. Good luck! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff