Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
...what would yours be? Mine would either be a black cycloptopus with rainbow tentacles or a black unicorn with a neon rainbow horn and tail.

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
mine would be a three headed dog!
I'd want a Megalodon. It'd probably kill be, but at least I could say I had one.

Dapper Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
I want a Ball Python....But moms says no snakes in the house....Besides, it might eat our cat or somthing so.... sweatdrop Maybe when I go to college.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
a gigantic black wolf that can fly with striking Green eyes! whee
mine is a tamed saber toothed tiger! twisted mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
mine would so be a BLACK WOLVE WITH AQUA EYES and could change human whenever
he got excited like if i gave him a dog biscut lol!!

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
If it was only for a short while, I wish my now deceased dog was beside me one last time. I could at least say good bye to him the right way, not rushed.

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
A Pegasus!

Kuzodav's Boyfriend

Grumpy Misfit

A robot unicorn, duh.
linbob2010
I want a Ball Python....But moms says no snakes in the house....Besides, it might eat our cat or somthing so.... sweatdrop Maybe when I go to college.
Nope. Just because it's a python, doesn't mean it gets enormous. Ball Pythons (aka Royal Python or BP) don't get that big, and aren't aggressive enough to go after something as unpredictable as a cat, not even a small 7-pounder. Royals average out around 4 feet, with the occasional 5 or 6 foot-long snake. Burmese Pythons, on the other hand, do get that big, and can be that aggressive.

Some BPs even refuse the appropriately sized rats for their size in favor of smaller prey. When/if you do get a BP, make sure you do all the research beforehand. As in, days or weeks before the purchase are spent doing research on the appropriate tanks, habitat, humidity, heat, hiding places, feeding, handling, and the snakes themselves; when your life isn't getting in the way, that is. Royals are 15-30 year commitments. You have to be absolutely sure you're ready for that. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff