8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
So today I was sitting outside with my brother Timmy, and we were petting and living up on Jake (I now have started calling him Jakey Jake or Jake Jake) but her got to the point where he was wanting to initiate play...more so with me since I know his "sweet spot" well he grabbed my shoe.

I deiced well I have a squid on a string toy in my car for Ika...lets see if he will play with it. HE LOVES IT!.... could be because he is relaxed enough and got a good sniff of the catnip was in it but he loves that toy. It got to the point where he went from only playing with it while he was laying down... and we tossed it at him to the point he is running all over the yard and trying to attack it. Literally he makes like one or two passes takes off then comes back all sneaky like and tries again.

He almost took out off two of the legs with today's hour play session.... So talking to Tim I said I would leave the toy for Jake if Tim will promise he would come out and play with Jake and give him lovings. he said he would so now I need to get a toy for Ika...

She will have more toys... I jsut want to make them for her and have one ready for her when we get to school and she gets settled in.

Jake I think I will get him a Christmas present because he was trying to bite and rabbit kick the little squid... seeing that in a 10 pound cat is kind of funny... he needs a bigger toy for that XD