Welcome to Gaia! ::

damn, hope he gets better
I know he is being sick from the water as well, but you cant take that from him, he needs to keep his water otherwise he will dehighdrate.
Try putting him on some hard food, like dog buiscets, to see if he keeps them down better, Also watch to see if he eats any grass when he is out, because when animals eat grass they have a upset stomach and so they make theirselves vomit to get rid of any bacteria,
Dont be to worried, It could be a passing bug in his stomach, or his stomach is not really exepting his diet, I do think you should take him to the vet as well, just to get a check up smile

Dangerous Conversationalist

To prevent this from happening in the future, when spraying for bugs DO NOT let your dog near the areas you sprayed for the next 4 hours. Don't know why you let him near it in the first place... Taking away the water was smart, but you need to be careful about taking it away for to long, when your dog vomits it is losing a lot of moisture from its body, it can become dehydrated so quickly you won't see it coming. The smartest thing to do would of been to take him to the vet to diagnose the problem thoroughly and save your dog some pain. They could of also kept him on an IV to prevent him from being dehydrated. The vet should never be the last resort for people who have no vet experience. You could make it worse rather than making it right. Luckily that wasn't the case, but the vet knows best. Waiting to go to the vet when a dog has obvious poison symptoms can be a death sentence.

Also, you said your dog had gas? It's very possible that your dog was not poisoned at all, and that he had bloat. In other words, there was a build up of gas in his stomach. This can make the dog throw up, but it normally passes in 2-3 hours. By passes, I mean the dog farts it all out.
thank you all of you
I'm sorry to say that I had to have the veterinarian as a last resort only because I had no money at the moment and no ways in paying sad
When I got my dog the economy was good, but ever since it fell it's been hard to keep up, and I don't want to loose him cry so I'm doing the best I can to take care of him

thank you I'll remember to wait 4 hours before letting him out

he has gone to the vet, and he's doing great biggrin

again thank you 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out