Welcome to Gaia! ::

My dog has the exact problem described here

he keeps vomiting and he won't eat.
I don't know what to do for him.
it says to feed him boiled chicken and white rice,
but he's still vomiting >< he's only drinking water,
but of course,
that's making him vomit sad

he's been doing this since the night before...

I don't have a lot of money,
and I'm trying to find out if there is anything I can do to help him.

taking him to a veterinarian is my last resort.... u.u
I've been up since 5am pst
Have you recently had any pesticides sprayed? The symptoms described at that link were the result of the dog ingesting pesticides. If you haven't had that done, then there's something else going on with your dog and you should probably take him to the vet. If he gets dehydrated he's in danger of dying, and if it's been over 12 hours since this started and it hasn't stopped he's probably dehydrated.

For the sake of your furbaby, please call your vet and get him seen, they should be able to help him through this.
_Eyes_Bright_
Have you recently had any pesticides sprayed? The symptoms described at that link were the result of the dog ingesting pesticides. If you haven't had that done, then there's something else going on with your dog and you should probably take him to the vet. If he gets dehydrated he's in danger of dying, and if it's been over 12 hours since this started and it hasn't stopped he's probably dehydrated.

For the sake of your furbaby, please call your vet and get him seen, they should be able to help him through this.

yes, same problems, orkin, spraying for ants, vomiting, but no diarrhea
SageQuartz
_Eyes_Bright_

one thing it said was that the dog can vomit from water too,
so I'm trying to figure out if he's still vomiting because he was drinking ><
SageQuartz
SageQuartz
_Eyes_Bright_

or rather if I should feed him bland foods first or something :/
Then take his water away for a little while and see if he seems like he's settled down, then give it back. If he vomits again it may be time for some anti-nausea meds.
I agree - he needs to see a vet if he hasn't stopped vomiting. At least call the vet and explain the problem, maybe they can tell you what to do over the phone. Or, if you have to take him in, you might be able to pay in installments.
SageQuartz
SageQuartz
SageQuartz
_Eyes_Bright_

Calm down, you're posting way too fast. Getting nervous is only going to make it worse. No don't try him on food if he can't even keep water down, wait until he can keep the water down or else the food will be wasted.
alright, that sounds good,
I don't think they open until 10am though,
so I'm going to have to play the waiting game...

One good thing is he's still walking around,
but he does look weaker than yesterday...

This is my dog by the way ^^
_Eyes_Bright_
SageQuartz
SageQuartz
SageQuartz
_Eyes_Bright_

Calm down, you're posting way too fast. Getting nervous is only going to make it worse. No don't try him on food if he can't even keep water down, wait until he can keep the water down or else the food will be wasted.

lol, I know I'm surprised it let me post that much so fast sweatdrop
I'm really nervous, he's only 3 yrs old D:
he seems okay right now as far as vomiting,
but he hasn't drunk any water yet for awhile...
he's doing ok right now,
he want's to eat,
I gave him some water to see how he reacts to it,
I'm going to wait, if he does well,
I'll try the chicken and rice idea :3
Canned pumpkin (pure, not pie) is supposed to help settle their stomachs (buy a big can and freeze the leftovers in small containers [or an ice cube tray and then put them in a baggy once frozen] for future use), as is plain yogurt.
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Canned pumpkin (pure, not pie) is supposed to help settle their stomachs (buy a big can and freeze the leftovers in small containers [or an ice cube tray and then put them in a baggy once frozen] for future use), as is plain yogurt.

Really? I'll take note of that, o.o

thank you very much
thank you everyone so much,
I was so scared D:
he seems to be doing much better now,
he has a little bit of smelly gas,
but I'm sure it's the rest of the pesticide passing through

again thank you very very much~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff