Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Inquisitor

la reine anastasia
Latrans
Elsie has a fan club, but I think people mostly like mocking my pain. lol
She's scared most of my friends away from Belgians for life. Good dog.

I am definitely a member of that fanclub. I would consider getting a belgian in the future because I want a dog with Elsie's activity level and intelligence. Though I doubt I would be lucky enough to get one as cool as her. xD

Make sure you're down with the stranger danger and barking, too. lol

Dangerous Lover

Latrans
la reine anastasia
Latrans

I am definitely a member of that fanclub. I would consider getting a belgian in the future because I want a dog with Elsie's activity level and intelligence. Though I doubt I would be lucky enough to get one as cool as her. xD

Make sure you're down with the stranger danger and barking, too. lol

Eh, if I can handle Siska's barking and Louie's hatred of anyone he hasn't seen at least 30 times, I can handle anything. biggrin
Latrans

I don't know... Because of her, I sort of want one. Than again, that probably wouldn't be the best idea since they require lots of energy and I'm sort of lazy. As for the barking, Lucy loves barking at people walking in front of our yard.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
My friends? They could probably care less about my cats, I don’t think they’ve ever met my cats. Racetrack is scared of people since they rarely come over so he hides when they do.

Tweety will interact with people sometimes, I think she actually met my friends. They thought she was cute. I think they met her brother jack too and thought he was nice since he was being his usual friendly self.

Devoted Inquisitor

misheru105
Latrans

I don't know... Because of her, I sort of want one. Than again, that probably wouldn't be the best idea since they require lots of energy and I'm sort of lazy. As for the barking, Lucy loves barking at people walking in front of our yard.

Oh dear, lol.

Do you actually want a dog that will growl/lunge at strangers? Because they will, as puppies. You have to work them out of that. Do you want a dog that will throw things at you (literally) when they feel bored?

Elsie knows how to open (and close) cupboards and doors. She can (easily) jump into the sink.

Living with her is an ordeal.
Latrans
misheru105
Latrans

Oh dear, lol.

Do you actually want a dog that will growl/lunge at strangers? Because they will, as puppies. You have to work them out of that. Do you want a dog that will throw things at you (literally) when they feel bored?

Elsie knows how to open (and close) cupboards and doors. She can (easily) jump into the sink.

Living with her is an ordeal.

Lucy already does that when someone is on a bike... As well as bark at strangers while she is in the living room's window.
Anyways, I already admitted that while I may like to have one, I know that it would most likely not be a good idea. There are many types of animals I want that I be unlikely to get and if I do it's because I did a lot of research dedicated to how to best care for them: Russian Silver Foxes (so expansive), Germen Shepherds, Tervs, Alaskan Malamutes, maybe even huskies (even though the female one my sister had was a wonderful sweet heart that I feel in love with and her male husky was wonderful as well), fish (prefer animals that I can interact more with), and so on...

6,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have a cat..................

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I wish people would buy Blossom food!

Everyone seems to like her though. I think she's awesome, but then, I would, wouldn't I? So I always figure that I'm just incredibly biased, but everyone we meet falls in love with her. There are people at the dog park that will talk to my twitthead in preference to their own dogs! Come to think of it, there are always people that want to give Blossom snacks - but that's a constant battle, because way too many people carry liver treats as their dog snacks and they upset Bloss' stomach in a big way. Even my oldest brother likes her and he only met her when we spent a weekend with him and she spent the whole time whuffing at him - in his own house!

(I think there's actually only been one person that seemed to dislike her, but that's a whole different rant. Seriously, if you're going to bring a little kid into a dog park, and the kid runs backward squealing so his own dog runs with him, there are going to be other dogs trying to play too. It's a bloody dog park, not a kid park! The idiot of a man ranted at us because of his own stupidity. Gah. I hate people sometimes.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Payton gets more Christmas presents than I do from some of my friends! Course, since I get to play with them too it works out. Plus, I send a lot of my friends' pets presents too.

And just today Dad commented on my facebook about how spoiled my pets are since I made a comment about making bird bread, then said "oh well, guess they are my only grandkids" Plus his wife gave me a great door hanging organizer specifically for Payton [which is full... As is his basket for toys, his section of the freezer, and his training drawer.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff