• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel
Oh my goodness. She is to cute for words.

Thank you!
I plan on using her as a service dog
If I'm not mistaken I saw you in one of the other forums and you said you had a service dog correct?

Awe. What kind of service dog?
Nope, though a girl from my program had a service dog, and maybe I had mentioned her.

Emotional Support Dog
But I'm not sure how to really register her because I want to be able to take her to school with me if I can

I hope it works out for you!
Try looking for service dog agencies, or ask your vet. They should be able to tell you where and how you can get her registered.

I don't have a vet yet persay but I'll get one once I get her.
Thanks!
I was on petsmart website today picking out bunches of stuff for her that she might want in theory

i would go ahead and find a good vet now, it will save you a lot of time later on. its always best to have a vet picked out before you get an animal smile

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel

Nope, though a girl from my program had a service dog, and maybe I had mentioned her.

Emotional Support Dog
But I'm not sure how to really register her because I want to be able to take her to school with me if I can

Try looking for service dog agencies, or ask your vet. They should be able to tell you where and how you can get her registered.

Thanks!
I was on petsmart website today picking out bunches of stuff for her that she might want in theory

i would go ahead and find a good vet now, it will save you a lot of time later on. its always best to have a vet picked out before you get an animal smile

Alright I shall do that today
I know there's a animal hospital over by the mall so I'll go check that one out while I'm out.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel

Emotional Support Dog

Thanks!

I know there's a animal hospital over by the mall so I'll go check that one out while I'm out.

great to hear! i do suggest writing down the questions you want to ask so you wont forget anything. diet, how they restrain animals, ask to see their kennel area, all that good stuff

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Shanna66
DizzySnowFire
Fallen-Pottery-Angel

Thanks!

great to hear! i do suggest writing down the questions you want to ask so you wont forget anything. diet, how they restrain animals, ask to see their kennel area, all that good stuff

I shall do that
Oh I'm so excited to meet Boo tomorrow!

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Congrats! Finally one worked out eh?
What sorta stuff did you picked out?

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Flutter Fox

Well I still have to meet her.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
DizzySnowFire
Flutter Fox

fingers crossed it goes well !

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Flutter Fox
DizzySnowFire
Flutter Fox

fingers crossed it goes well !

I'll keep you updated.

Lavish Cyclops

11,500 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Congratulations! I hope you did your research on how to take care of her

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I officially adopted her!

Devoted Inquisitor

Aw, how great! Is she home now?

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Latrans

Nope.
I have to go to my moms for two weeks plus she needs to be sprayed.
But oh! Something you will like. If it doesn't cost to much then Im going to do some obedience and agility training with her. Her foster mom said I should get some obedience with her anyways but I'm going to do what you and your dog do.

Devoted Inquisitor

DizzySnowFire
Latrans

Nope.
But oh! Something you will like. If it doesn't cost to much then Im going to do some obedience and agility training with her. Her foster mom said I should get some obedience with her anyways but I'm going to do what you and your dog do.

That's awesome! biggrin You should totally get the PDF of rules from the AKC website!

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Latrans
DizzySnowFire
Latrans

Nope.

That's awesome! biggrin You should totally get the PDF of rules from the AKC website!

Is that for Canada too?

Devoted Inquisitor

DizzySnowFire
Latrans
DizzySnowFire
Latrans

Nope.

Is that for Canada too?

Nope, you'd want to check out the CKC rules instead!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff