Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Smoker

I love this kitty. Me and this kitty have gone through some bad times.
He's been by my side when I'm sad or dealing with bullsh*t.
He's a long haired tuxedo, with half a mustache. He's only a year old...
He's an outdoor kitty, mostly because I live the outdoors myself due to becoming homeless...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My story on how I lost him...

I was on my way to go back to my campsite where I sleep at...
I place Ninja down to climb this fence which leads to our home.
Once I jump down this fence Ninja runs, I start chasing him.
This ninja cat runs & climbs the tree and jump to the one right next to it to climb even higher.
The tree is really tall, makes about 10 of me...
I start climbing this tree hoping I don't fall. Once I got close to the top, I couldn't find Ninja.
I climb down and see where he is, I think myself sh*t I should get someone to help me.
I get my friend to help try to get this cat down, I climb the tree again, to find Ninja, I try to get close to him, instead he backs away...
I climb down hoping I can get my boyfriend to help. I was to get in contact with my boyfriend only to find out he's back to doing drugs again...
I lost hope with, I come back to the same tree Ninja was at and see is gone.
I looked around the whole campsite looking for him but nothing. Even the pile of food I left for him, he didn't touch one bit of it...
I tell myself to sleep and hopefully he will be back in the morning like he usually does...
I wake up first thing in the morning to search for him, I search the same tree he climbed and nothing...
I been looking for him for days now. Today makes day 3...
I been having the worst stress of my life because of this and the other bullsh*t my boyfriend (now ex) put me through...

I'm just hoping someone can help me find him... He's the only thing I have left...

I currently live in the North Hollywood Area in California...

I know Gaia isn't the place to posting about this, but there some people who love to take other peoples pets without knowing they are...

I FOUND MY KITTY IM SO AMAZED ON HOW I FOUND HIM, I FOUND HIM ONLINE IN A SHELTER HOLY SH*T IM SO HAPPY

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200

Maybe try borrowing a live cat trap from a shelter and putting food in it? Some shelters let you do that.
Is there something that usually gets him to come to you? My kitty(also Ninja) always comes to the sound of her food in the bag or container and the sound of a foam plate. If she is outside before I go to bed, I can get her to come in 95% of the time using one of those things and calling her name.
Check local shelters and craigslist constantly and maybe supply the shelters with his picture and your contact info so if he comes in they know to contact you.

Sounds like your life is just falling apart all at once, I hope it gets better for you soon :(

If/when you find him, I suggest keeping him on a leashed harness. He'll hate it at first, but get used to it and you won't have to worry about him escaping. Walmart has some pretty cheap harnesses($6 or so), and any rope you find around could be used as a leash.

Lonely Smoker

[Kat.On.A.Stick]

Maybe try borrowing a live cat trap from a shelter and putting food in it? Some shelters let you do that.
Is there something that usually gets him to come to you? My kitty(also Ninja) always comes to the sound of her food in the bag or container and the sound of a foam plate. If she is outside before I go to bed, I can get her to come in 95% of the time using one of those things and calling her name.
Check local shelters and craigslist constantly and maybe supply the shelters with his picture and your contact info so if he comes in they know to contact you.

Sounds like your life is just falling apart all at once, I hope it gets better for you soon :(

If/when you find him, I suggest keeping him on a leashed harness. He'll hate it at first, but get used to it and you won't have to worry about him escaping. Walmart has some pretty cheap harnesses($6 or so), and any rope you find around could be used as a leash.

I'll try that, I already posted like 3 ads on craiglist about him, I'm gonna start making fliers and posting them around, even gonna check some animal shelters...

I pretty much is and I'm hoping once I get Ninja back everything will be okay...

I will try to buy one soon.
Thank you for replying.
I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope you are able to find him. All the advice Kat gave you is excellent. Keep looking for him. You may want to knock on the doors of people around you to see if anyone picked him up and am keeping him thinking he was a stray.

Lonely Smoker

SHD
I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope you are able to find him. All the advice Kat gave you is excellent. Keep looking for him. You may want to knock on the doors of people around you to see if anyone picked him up and am keeping him thinking he was a stray.

you won't believe this but i found him online in a shelter, i found his picture and was really amazed that i found him, i can't wait to pick him up crying crying crying crying

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200

That rocks! So happy you found him!

This really touched me because my cat's name is Ninja too!

Lonely Smoker

[Kat.On.A.Stick]

life is good,
one day our ninjas will meet lol

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
my giney tickles
[Kat.On.A.Stick]

life is good,

I live like an 1 1/2 hours away. Maybe they will meet by chance one day :O

Lonely Smoker

[Kat.On.A.Stick]
my giney tickles
[Kat.On.A.Stick]

life is good,

holy sh*t, yea the chance is really highly possible xD
my kitty is a shoulder cat, he loves traveling

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
my giney tickles
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
my giney tickles
[Kat.On.A.Stick]

life is good,

holy sh*t, yea the chance is really highly possible xD
my kitty is a shoulder cat, he loves traveling

Maybe! I don't think I've been to hollywood for like 10 years. I may make my way up to LA at some point in the near future though, my sister keeps trying to get me to go to universal with her, but it's too expensive for me right now ._.

I've never taken Ninja anywhere except for the vet and she's actually good about being in the car, she just kind of sits there. I'm surprised because my other cat lets out the LOUDEST meows when she's traveling.
We take yearly trips up to big bear and I want to take her with me, but I don't trust her enough on the harness yet for her to take in that much at once.
my giney tickles
SHD

you won't believe this but i found him online in a shelter, i found his picture and was really amazed that i found him, i can't wait to pick him up crying crying crying crying

That's great! I'm glad you found him. When do you get to pick him up?

I would also suggest a harness. Wal-Mart sells them for cheap, and so do some dollar stores. Just so he is safe and doesn't get away again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff