Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Keyona
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Keyona

yeah, thinking i might cave and get it. i have a 25 dollar gift card I can put towards it.

Moving back to a house, and it is a small town so would love to take Ika or the bunnies around might be a good way to help bond the three of them. two of them are boys though so was hoping for something not so.... pink XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I only caved because american express was like "Spend $50 and we'll give you $10"
So I bought this and some long needed filters for Ninja's fountain. Idk if the $10 is going towards my fees or if it's just going into my account, either way, it's still $10 :)

I actually love the pink, I was overjoyed that the cheap stroller came in pink :D
Though light blue or black are probably better colors to be the only choice lol

~ Fly over me Evil Angel ~

I shall have a pink stroller between the 25 and 30th <.< logic... I can get fabric paint.

Lol!
Just don't get the puffy paint or similar writing ones. Get the spray kind. It pretty much goes on like dye(I learned this when I made my sister a glitch cosplay half of the shirt is hard xD)

Don't forget to bombard us with pictures! ;D

Edit:
Oh yea, I should probably mention that when the stroller comes, it smells strongly of new stuff(can't describe it). I sprayed mine with the pink lysol and let it dry and now It smells awesome ^^

[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Keyona
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Keyona

yeah, thinking i might cave and get it. i have a 25 dollar gift card I can put towards it.

Moving back to a house, and it is a small town so would love to take Ika or the bunnies around might be a good way to help bond the three of them. two of them are boys though so was hoping for something not so.... pink XD

I only caved because american express was like "Spend $50 and we'll give you $10"
So I bought this and some long needed filters for Ninja's fountain. Idk if the $10 is going towards my fees or if it's just going into my account, either way, it's still $10 :)

I actually love the pink, I was overjoyed that the cheap stroller came in pink :D
Though light blue or black are probably better colors to be the only choice lol

I shall have a pink stroller between the 25 and 30th <.< logic... I can get fabric paint.

Lol!
Just don't get the puffy paint or similar writing ones. Get the spray kind. It pretty much goes on like dye(I learned this when I made my sister a glitch cosplay half of the shirt is hard xD)

Don't forget to bombard us with pictures! ;D

Edit:
Oh yea, I should probably mention that when the stroller comes, it smells strongly of new stuff(can't describe it). I sprayed mine with the pink lysol and let it dry and now It smells awesome ^^

Ugh, is Diedrich still trying to make this holiday all about him? How I loathe that little green monstrosity...

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
xXFurygeistXx
Just curious, what made you choose a stroller over a harness and leash?

I didn't, Ninja is harness trained, but she doesn't like to go as far as I do. Once we leave her comfort zone, she freezes. I figure having a stroller will let me take my full walk while also spending time with her. Plus I can take her to petco and such without her freaking out about all the people.

Makes sense. Hope she takes to it well and that it can lead to her maybe expanding her kitty territory a bit. Nyx won't leave the safety of the back yard quite yet. Then again, the back yard is where all the interesting branches and plants are, so that could be why. sweatdrop

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Mine came in... it is now setting up in my bedroom for her to check out.

it is also staying away from the rabbits until we move and i can then toss all three in there and go for a lovely walk and stress them out....(aya rabbit bonding....)

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Keyona

it is also staying away from the rabbits until we move and i can then toss all three in there and go for a lovely walk and stress them out....(aya rabbit bonding....)

Awesome! You're going to have tons of fun!

I've already taken Ninja on 2 walks. She really enjoys them!
No meowing or trying to scratch her way out. She just calmly sits there and looks at the scenery :3
I've already had a kid do a double take while on my walk xD

I foresee many fun walks in our futures.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Keyona

Awesome! You're going to have tons of fun!

I've already taken Ninja on 2 walks. She really enjoys them!
No meowing or trying to scratch her way out. She just calmly sits there and looks at the scenery :3
I've already had a kid do a double take while on my walk xD

I foresee many fun walks in our futures.

I can't wait to take summer walks around the small town we are moving too. smile

edit: and it is light weight too so dealign with porch stairs shouldn't be an issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff