Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
~~

Okay, so my Rough Collie Huckleberry seems to have hurt his leg. He limps really badly, and earlier he was panting very hard. But when the panting was, I just thought he was REALLY tired and REALLY exhausted, since he'd been barking a bunch..Yet I actually put the water infront of him and he didn't drink.

He has arthritis, so it's not surprising he hurt his leg, but...
We gave him some "doggy" apsrin tucked up in cheese, and he seems a bit better.

NOTE: If it were up to me, he'd have been zoomed to the vet by now. But since I have no power over it, we're waiting until it gets a bit worse. And yes, while I know cheese is bad for the dogs, and I think I heard asprin's is also bad, I have no power over it. We're making sure he's lying down, but my brother Ian has a point that he might be putting weight on it when he lies down, even if it's a little less pain then standing or sitting...

I'm just worried for my baby...

~~

Invisible Citizen

User Image

I've told my father multiple times about how terrible cheese is for dogs but he still keeps giving my dogs it. ugh. l:
It's all that disgusting processed s**t and earlier he threw some at me fully knowing I'm terrified of it. .-.
Oh and I used to call my one friend Huckleberry. o.o

Anyhow, I hope your dog gets better. D:

User Image

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I hope he gets better *hugs for VL*

and even those of us that know it is bad for the animal will give medicine in cheese/sandwhich meat just go get the animal to take it with out having to stress them out bu forcing them to take it.

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mistress of Rain
I hope he gets better *hugs for VL*

and even those of us that know it is bad for the animal will give medicine in cheese/sandwhich meat just go get the animal to take it with out having to stress them out bu forcing them to take it.

Thanks, Rain. *hug back*

Yeah. We tried our best. He'll eat the cheese, but if he sees the pills, nope. No eating it.

What makes it scariest is that he's like, eight or nine. And Rough Collies' life spans are, like...11 years...D8

Prince Charmant
User Image

I've told my father multiple times about how terrible cheese is for dogs but he still keeps giving my dogs it. ugh. l:
It's all that disgusting processed s**t and earlier he threw some at me fully knowing I'm terrified of it. .-.
Oh and I used to call my one friend Huckleberry. o.o

Anyhow, I hope your dog gets better. D:

User Image

Awh. Thanks.
Awhs. I hope he gets better!!!
My doggy had a chance of diabetes but we treated to it immediately. But now he is blind at the age of 5. [[=

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
D: hope huckles gets better

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
~~

UPDATE ON HUCK! He's doing MUCH better. He's walking normally, doesn't look like he's in any pain...He's doing wonderful. ^_^

~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces