eliot does not eat
i have tried feeding him all kinds of stuff but he only eats tiny amounts
what am i doing wrong???????????????

Versatile Misfit

Maybe he's depressed?

Deathly Protagonist

GideonsGrave
Maybe he's depressed?

impossible... i play with him every day and i let him go outside to go bury himself in the snow
Not sure what type of animal you are talking about, but I would suggest a vet visit to rule out any medical reasons for the loss of appetite. Some older animals can suffer from lower appetites and have trouble keeping on a healthy weight, but you need to make sure their isn't a reason before trying to treat the symptom.
What kind of animal is Eliot?

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
That doesn't sound to good. I'd make an appointment with you're vet. Also what is Elliot?

Deathly Protagonist

Krissim Klaw
Not sure what type of animal you are talking about, but I would suggest a vet visit to rule out any medical reasons for the loss of appetite. Some older animals can suffer from lower appetites and have trouble keeping on a healthy weight, but you need to make sure their isn't a reason before trying to treat the symptom.

ok!!! hes scared of the vet though so it will be hard taking him there

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Mari Arara
Krissim Klaw

doesnt matter how much he hates the vet, if he needs to go then he needs to go to the vet

Deathly Protagonist

Shanna66
Mari Arara
Krissim Klaw

doesnt matter how much he hates the vet, if he needs to go then he needs to go to the vet

but it will be hard
there are no boxes big enough for him
id have to take a car
What kind of animal is Eliot?
Methinks Eliot is an imaginary friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items